Secondhand bargains, let's see your cheap treasures!

What has everyone been doing lately anyway.
How is @Tomsmom @Raven3766 @jamamcg an everone else doing...I would link anyone but the desktop comps not letting me do it.
Its been a bit quiet here...some goddies shown but I think this 2020 year has gotten everone down really bad.
I just hope everyone is ok.
I have been quiet. After losing my dad in May, and losing my poor baby (dog), last month, I just got lost. This year has left me trying to find my joy. I can't even explain how I feel, but I believe that it will get better. Hope everyone is well. I've seen everyone's finds. You have been great treasure hunters! Love your finds! I have been looking and not finding much... I think. I will take pics and post.

Last edited:
I have been quiet. After losing my dad in May, and losing my poor baby (dog), last month, I just got lost. This year has left me trying to find my joy. I can't even explain how I feel, but I believe that it will get better. Hope everyone is well. I've seen everyone's finds. You have been great treasure hunters! Love your finds! I have been looking and not finding much... I think. I will take pics and post.
Im sorry to hear that Raven...much love to your family at this time. I lost my dad 9 years ago and I know how you are feeling.
And dogs, all animals , have a special place in our lives as well and are always missed.
20200723_081330.jpg

My deepest condolences for your losses, Raven.You always have a spot here, no matter how lost you may feel.

As for finds I found a Burberry Brit cashmere blend sweater for $13.99. I think I may keep it.. or sell it. We will see.

I am so sorry about your Dad Raven. I lost mine 40 yrs ago, but the pain is always there. I also lost my 15 yr old Chowgirl and that absolutely gutted me. Came totally out of the blue. Was fine Sat night, I get up Sun and she is lame with heavy breathing. She passed that afternoon. That night I contacted a Chow Rescue I used before, but it was 5 weeks til I saw one who I knew would fit in with my boys. Luckily she fit right in and is bringing us much joy, I am very grateful for her.

Hugest hugs my friend. I lost my Dad 3 yrs ago and it hit me hard in a way I never thought possible. I’m so sorry about your dog. Of course you’re lost, you will find joy again, in time. I will pray for you.

Ok here’s a little dilemma, I found a balmain bag that was in “ok” condition, quilted leather. Rectangle shape on the small side. I’m trying to decide whether to go back for it. I believe they priced it at 39.99. The hardware color (was gold/brass) has worn off but it’s such a cool bag. When will I see another one? Opinions?

Ok here’s a little dilemma, I found a balmain bag that was in “ok” condition, quilted leather. Rectangle shape on the small side. I’m trying to decide whether to go back for it. I believe they priced it at 39.99. The hardware color (was gold/brass) has worn off but it’s such a cool bag. When will I see another one? Opinions?

If you really love it and if there’s a chance at refurbishing it, it may be worth it. I personally would pass on it as it sounds like there is some substantial wear.

Reactions: magdalinka