Second Love Bracelet Dilemma - Cuff vs. Classic vs. SM. Help!

I'd go for the cuff since you get the full bracelet look but are able to remove easily for work.
In regards to sizing ~ I have a size 16 full bracelet & small and a size 17 cuff and the 17 cuff doesn't overlap. They are almost all the exact same size, with the cuff being a tiny, tiny bit bigger but not big enough to go over the other 2.
Maybe try on another cuff to see if the sizing is different.

Hi everyone!

I am the proud owner of a small love bracelet in YG (size 16). I originally went for this SM size because I liked that it was a bit more understated and that I could remove it whenever I felt like it. I wear it to work, but I feel like it flies under the radar given its size and the motifs being smaller. I've also been working from home since March 2020. I would expect to return to work in person a few days a week starting in the Fall (Sept/Oct). For reference, I'm a 30-something nonprofit executive. I'm on all the executive committees and I don't interact with our target population regularly given that I'm in the "corporate" office. But I worry about impressions professionally.

As luck would have it, I love wearing a piece of jewelry 24/7, so I never remove the SM love and I've decided to add another Love to my stack. Each time I go into the store to make a decision though, I'm absolutely torn between the following three (probably like 40%, 40%, 20%). I'm not an indecisive person, so this is really frustrating for me!
  • Classic love - I like that it's the full size, stacks beautifully with the SM love, and it adds visual variation to my stack. I don't love that you can't remove it and that I would have to wear it to work. I also worry about it falling off! My small fell off once and I was heartbroken until I found it.
  • Love cuff - I like that it's the full size, can be removed (and therefore I wouldn't need to wear it to work) and that it adds variation to my stack. I don't love that the 16 is too tight/the SM passes over it OR that the 17 is large enough that the two bracelets don't stack perfectly. Unsure whether I prefer the cuff with or without the diamond.
  • Small love - I like that it's removable and that it stacks well. Don't love that it's not the full size bracelet. I also wouldn't go for the 6 diamond version as I don't think the diamonds pop.
What do you guys think??
Classic love all the way

• Love
Reactions: colorblock and 880
Classic love! I bought mine a month ago as my second Cartier piece (I got the trinity with cord for Christmas) and I love it so much! I’m so glad I went for this one. Now I’m saving up for the sm love to add to my stack :biggrin:

• Love
Reactions: 100700 and 880
This is a bit controversial, so I would think about it carefully. I have the cuff in YG. I feel the cuff is a little harsh. I can't exactly explain it. Maybe if it had a diamond, it would soften the look a bit. In retrospect, wish I went with the regular love or perhaps the small. I really love the four diamond one, but couldn't pull the trigger.
I feel the love is a interlock piece of jewelry to be worn at all times. It completely surrounds your arm in gold, vs the cuff has this 1/2" break. It kinda of bugs me when I am looking at the underside of my wrist and there's the break in gold. I made a faulty decision not to go with the cuff bc I thought it would get dirty and banged up in my daily activities. I had another bracelet that literally looked like a bike chain. The clasp was tricky and I couldn't get it off. So I wore it as my body jewelry until I had a friend help me take it off. Then another time when I had to get it serviced at the store. My point being is I get my nails done, get hand massages with lotion and body massages from time to time. The nail technician got all kinda of gunk, lotion, wax, on it, and I was able to clean it off with all the nooks and crannies of a bike chain. I think the regular love would have been easier to clean and more carefree.

In regards to your environment, not sure if the two bracelets would be a bit loud.

It’s like a Cartier fever isn’t it, you start with one and you’ll find yourself having another one and so on

I think personally that thinner one comes to life once it’s stack with something, i recommend to actually go for the full bangle in original size :smile:

Investment wise it’ll be a much better option and it’ll look very cohesive with your thinner one. Since you’re already comfortable of not taking off your thin one anymore, the full bangle would work just fine I can’t wait to see your collection grow!

Reactions: darkangel07760