Searching for these gucci...

This thread is for everyone searching for any particular Gucci item

It could be a variation of a certain bag, a pair of shoes in a certain size, a vintage piece once seen never forgotten, a replacement scarf, or a bottle of discontinued perfume.

If anyone has seen the item in a store, outlet, on an auction site, at a concession etc just let the searcher know.

Whatever the searcher is looking for, it just needs to be Gucci.

For searchers:

Please give as much clear information as you can

Picture (if poss, must be of an authentic example)
Code (if poss)
Model
Year issued
(if known)
Size of model when there is more than one
Colour or colours desired or acceptable
Condition considered (if still obtainable new) new and/or preloved
Where you are based US, Canada, Europe etc

Try not to give whole stories about why you couldn't/can't find the item. It helps promote clarity if just sticking to the bare essentials

Let the thread know if you have found or no longer want the item

For helpers:

Quote the searcher
so they (hopefully) get notification someone has a possibly has tracked what they're looking for

Only ask questions if and where info has been left out and try not to chat about the item

Just a reminder of stuff you already know - there is no buying/selling on tPF, therefore please don't paste links to your own stuff.

No extra chatter in this thread please guys :flowers:

Last edited:
Hello,

Please Help Locate. Desperately looking for the color "Cipria" Gucci Soho Disco Bag.

I'm in love with this color but have had no luck. The color is called "Cipria" and looks like a nude/ very light pink. Please help me!
I've tried contacting Gucci, Neiman Marcus, Saks, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Selfridges, Net a porter, etc. to try to locate one but couldn't find any.

Fingers crossed that there's still one for sale somewhere. Thank you!

Have you looked on Bluefly.com? They had one earlier this week.

Hi can anyone let me know what’s happening with Gucci Brooklyn gg supreme canvas sneakers it seems like they are very rare and I am struggling to find them, I did find some on a website called frmoda.com. Does anyone know if they sell authentic products.

Thanks
Jim

I know I am one of the many searching but did not realize it would be this hard to secure a Marmont belt- black with gold in a small size - 70/75

anybody have any leads? Gucci stores say sold out nationwide with no definite expected date for restocks

I know I am one of the many searching but did not realize it would be this hard to secure a Marmont belt- black with gold in a small size - 70/75

anybody have any leads? Gucci stores say sold out nationwide with no definite expected date for restocks

Just checking, but have you tried the usual third party sellers and intermediates like N-A-P, Matches, Luisaviaroma and Farfetch? Farfetch also have a new concierge service you may want to look into.

Attachments

• $1389 Medium Chain Soho Shoulder Bag in Black 308982.A7M0G.1000.jpg
    $1389 Medium Chain Soho Shoulder Bag in Black 308982.A7M0G.1000.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 267