Searching for these gucci...

This thread is for everyone searching for any particular Gucci item

It could be a variation of a certain bag, a pair of shoes in a certain size, a vintage piece once seen never forgotten, a replacement scarf, or a bottle of discontinued perfume.

If anyone has seen the item in a store, outlet, on an auction site, at a concession etc just let the searcher know.

Whatever the searcher is looking for, it just needs to be Gucci.

For searchers:

Please give as much clear information as you can

Picture (if poss, must be of an authentic example)
Code (if poss)
Model
Year issued
(if known)
Size of model when there is more than one
Colour or colours desired or acceptable
Condition considered (if still obtainable new) new and/or preloved
Where you are based US, Canada, Europe etc

Try not to give whole stories about why you couldn't/can't find the item. It helps promote clarity if just sticking to the bare essentials

Let the thread know if you have found or no longer want the item

For helpers:

Quote the searcher
so they (hopefully) get notification someone has a possibly has tracked what they're looking for

Only ask questions if and where info has been left out and try not to chat about the item

Just a reminder of stuff you already know - there is no buying/selling on tPF, therefore please don't paste links to your own stuff.

No extra chatter in this thread please guys :flowers:

Last edited:
That is so sad! I hope you find one out there. May I ask how you sold your bag? I have a couple of Gucci's I don't use anymore and I want to find the best site that I can keep the majority of the money to put toward new bags.

I wish one of my bags was one of the ones you were looking for.
My husband is trying to force me into a wardrobe clear out but having read some of your threads here I'm going to resist!!

My husband is trying to force me into a wardrobe clear out but having read some of your threads here I'm going to resist!!

Hi Bex

Welcome to tPF

If you could try to stick to the topic of the thread it would be appreciated, in future I may have to delete chat that goes off the point (clue is in title)

:ty:

PT

Guys i am looking for soho medium shoulder bag please please let me know if you find one on sale.Thankyou.

Like llson, I too have seen it on the NM site as of 2 days ago; and on a few occasions. But the moment it was there, it was gone within a few moments of being posted. I clicked on it to buy it (d/k why lol; still haven't used mine but it was the one with a chain). It wouldn't let me purchase it because it stated it could not be shipped to the U.S.

Last edited:
Now I am still looking for the Gucci Flora Hi-top sneakers in Black in a size 38. I purchased a size 38.5 but returned them because they were slightly big. So if anyone knows where I could find them, I'd appreciate it. Thanks. 😀

Does anyone know where I can still get this bag http://www.gucci.com/cn-en/styles/354225AIZ7G1226# a grey bright diamante leather top handle bag with studs on the sides.

I regret not buying it the last time I did see it, and now it seems they are sold out everywhere.

Go here NOW!!!

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Gucci-Bright-Diamante-Leather-Top-Handle-Bag-Gray-Gucci-sale/prod173680192_cat980731__/p.prod?icid=&searchType=SALE&rte=%252Fsearch.jsp%253FN%253D0%2526Ntt%253DGucci%252Bsale%2526_requestid%253D292951&eItemId=prod173680192&cmCat=search

Sorry. Link is broken. But I'm sorry. It's already sold. The diamanté (

NM has been posting bags intermittently but you have to watch 24/7 to get in on the deal.
This is the bag. It's the Gucci Diamanté Grey Bag. It was also with an additional 25% off.

C6B7C5D9-F740-4AD2-88F4-6A84FAC3A15A.png

Boy I need to find a hobby. Lol

Last edited:
Hey ladies!
I've been searching for a Gucci Soho bag in the metallic burgundy color... Now I know this color had been discontinued. Has anyone seen it in their local outlet?! Where is the best "go to" for discontinued bag colors (besides Ebay)?

XOXO!

Does anyone know where I can still get this bag http://www.gucci.com/cn-en/styles/354225AIZ7G1226# a grey bright diamante leather top handle bag with studs on the sides.

I regret not buying it the last time I did see it, and now it seems they are sold out everywhere.

NM has this bag on sale again. It states there's only one available.
Every time I try posting a link; it's not working. Sorry

Last edited:
Hi everyone. [emoji22]I feel so sad today because I missed a Gucci that I REALLY, REALLY WANTED[emoji24] I need help pls....if anyone see this bag, pls alert me. I would truly appreciate your help. Thanks a lot.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1444879091.676465.jpg

Picture: Hope it attached
Code: Unknown
Model: Vintage Web Original GG Canvas Boston bag
Year issued: Unknown
Size of model: Small
Colour or colours: Beige/Ebony/Cocoa
Condition considered (if still obtainable new): New
Where you are based: US

All, I love this bag and have seen it on Gilt (but don't know if I can trust it to be authentic). I have also seen it on eBay, but not in the condition I want. I want the small size, not the medium or regular. Will it be coming out again this year or does anyone know where I can get it? Should I trust gilt?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    41.1 KB · Views: 352