Searching for these gucci...

This thread is for everyone searching for any particular Gucci item

It could be a variation of a certain bag, a pair of shoes in a certain size, a vintage piece once seen never forgotten, a replacement scarf, or a bottle of discontinued perfume.

If anyone has seen the item in a store, outlet, on an auction site, at a concession etc just let the searcher know.

Whatever the searcher is looking for, it just needs to be Gucci.

For searchers:

Please give as much clear information as you can

Picture (if poss, must be of an authentic example)
Code (if poss)
Model
Year issued
(if known)
Size of model when there is more than one
Colour or colours desired or acceptable
Condition considered (if still obtainable new) new and/or preloved
Where you are based US, Canada, Europe etc

Try not to give whole stories about why you couldn't/can't find the item. It helps promote clarity if just sticking to the bare essentials

Let the thread know if you have found or no longer want the item

For helpers:

Quote the searcher
so they (hopefully) get notification someone has a possibly has tracked what they're looking for

Only ask questions if and where info has been left out and try not to chat about the item

Just a reminder of stuff you already know - there is no buying/selling on tPF, therefore please don't paste links to your own stuff.

No extra chatter in this thread please guys :flowers:

Last edited:

see link above.
Thank you so much for that! Unfortunately my size was sold out by the time I went on the website, at least I know they're still in production so I'll just wait and hopefully they'll come back in stock!

Reactions: snibor
Hi. I'm really in to small shoulder bags that hold more than your typical mini bag. I recently came across the
Guccissima Signature Leather Wallet on Chain doing a search and i think it would be perfect! i've found it from resellers in red, which is gorgeous, but since i havent been collecting gucci all that long, I feel like this was a collection maybe I missed out on? just wondering does anyone know if it came in other colors or if its still being produced in general? would love to know the options before i jump the gun on a red bag lol the pic i attached is one i found on a poshmark listing for reference.
I realize this is a very delayed reply, I haven't been on here in forever, but this chained wallet also came in Carmen ride color and black.

I’ve been looking for a Gucci bree for some time now. I recently missed out on a preloved one in very good condition which sold for £400. I was gutted. Has anyone seen one in black preferably or a dark colour for sale?

20200620_073744.jpg
Hi Y'all,
Has anybody seen this Gucci bag or knows what it is? It's from the movie "Inheritance" and was toted by Lily Collins and I'm seriously in love with its shape, but I can't seem to find it ANYWHERE! Please help! I'd appreciate your expert knowledge!

As always I am late to the game. I only noticed the Ken Scott Jackie bag in black leather when TPF started showing ads for it. Looks like they are sold out online. Does anyone know where they are available? Or is it a lost cause? Thanks!