School money to spend!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well since I aced ALL of my finals for school and I'm now done for the summer.. my parents told me i could use my AmEx to order whatever I wanted, well of course it will be LV... but what do i want? Any suggestions?

Note: 17 year old guy

2. Well i see that your wishlist says that you want a Saleya Gm so why dont you go for one of those.

3. Wow, congrats! Not too familar with the male stuff, but maybe an agenda, wallet & messenger type bag? I've heard LV has cute messengers! I'm not much help.:tdown: sorry! lol.
    I'll look to see if anything catches my eye!

4. I can't believe I didn't think of this before- a keepall! well, I mean, if you like keepalls! ;)

5. something from the soana line.... :drool:

6. i have a keepall, but thanks! I think i am considering the saleya, i'm just not so sure of its masculinity

7. I wouldn't do a Saleya for a guy... I would do the MC black keepall soooo sweet!

8. not too sure about the saleya for a guy...
    how about the bastille? the messenger.. it looks very manly to me

9. I'm open to anything... except Monogram(sorry!)

10. I love the Azur messenger-style bag that's out...(can't remember its name).

How about something from the LV Cup range? *drools* Ooo or SHOES! :yes:

11. Unless you're a cross dresser, I wouldn't go with Saleya or French Purse.

12. Congrats on the exam! How about:
    1. Tobago Shoe Bag - the shoe compartment thing is removable.
    2. Damier Ebony Bastille or Olav PM
    3. Damier Geant Couguar

13. I have the navaglio in just plain damier and I do like it ...the one in azur really looks hot to me ....I just got an alexei which is my new favorite...I also have the DG messenger and a MG messenger. I love the Utah messenger too ...unfortunately the entire Utah line of bags has a lot of buckles and I dont really like them for ease of use. You might want to look into the new Epi line that just came out june 1st for men ...they have a satchel type bag in it thats really manly and without seeming girly. It was really sophisticated looking but I wanted something with a strap...I will definitely consider it for my next purchase perhaps...

14. I carry around the LV Cup Artimon as my daily school bag at college. It is a decent bag, especially for summer, but for fall I was thinking of the Utah Omaha in Coffee. But I generally like things that do not scream LV (like the monogram). Though, the wife said I looked nice holding her neverful while she was trying on clothes. Anyways, either of these would make a nice messenger style bag.

15. Go for the Couguar in Terre, it's so beautiful !!!

An other 17 old guy... lol