School money to spend!

sococalifornia

Birkin Briefcase
Mar 11, 2007
PA, USA
Well since I aced ALL of my finals for school and I'm now done for the summer.. my parents told me i could use my AmEx to order whatever I wanted, well of course it will be LV... but what do i want? Any suggestions?

Note: 17 year old guy

FashionAshley

Tammy518's P.L.D.
Jun 1, 2007
Virginia Beach, VA
Wow, congrats! Not too familar with the male stuff, but maybe an agenda, wallet & messenger type bag? I've heard LV has cute messengers! I'm not much help.:tdown: sorry! lol.
I'll look to see if anything catches my eye!

TFFC

Jan 3, 2007
Australia
I love the Azur messenger-style bag that's out...(can't remember its name).

How about something from the LV Cup range? *drools* Ooo or SHOES! :yes:

EmilyK

Somewhat in control
Jan 7, 2007
Unless you're a cross dresser, I wouldn't go with Saleya or French Purse.

ms p

so blessed
O.G.
Jan 9, 2007
Congrats on the exam! How about:
1. Tobago Shoe Bag - the shoe compartment thing is removable.
2. Damier Ebony Bastille or Olav PM
3. Damier Geant Couguar

LVcubster

O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
San Francisco
I have the navaglio in just plain damier and I do like it ...the one in azur really looks hot to me ....I just got an alexei which is my new favorite...I also have the DG messenger and a MG messenger. I love the Utah messenger too ...unfortunately the entire Utah line of bags has a lot of buckles and I dont really like them for ease of use. You might want to look into the new Epi line that just came out june 1st for men ...they have a satchel type bag in it thats really manly and without seeming girly. It was really sophisticated looking but I wanted something with a strap...I will definitely consider it for my next purchase perhaps...

Addicted DH

Wild Orchid's DH
May 30, 2007
Hiding in your PC
I carry around the LV Cup Artimon as my daily school bag at college. It is a decent bag, especially for summer, but for fall I was thinking of the Utah Omaha in Coffee. But I generally like things that do not scream LV (like the monogram). Though, the wife said I looked nice holding her neverful while she was trying on clothes. Anyways, either of these would make a nice messenger style bag.