Scarfdecisions… mod shots of these colorways?

You know, you make a VERY good point here. I was considering this cw of Duo Cosmique some months back and put it to the side for some reason that I now can’t remember. It is fantastically similar to ELeK and in a good way. Both look ridiculously good on you, btw.

And yea you are right about the after market pricing on Kimonos. I’ve only paid a silly after-market high price for one 90 so far, for a grail-y design that I just didn’t think I was going to do much better on. If I paid such a number again, I was thinking ELeK was a design worth doing it for, but you make such a good point here that I am pretty much convinced. Thank you for bringing this up!!!
Happy to help!! Any others we can chat about and provide pics for?

Reactions: Jereni
I love the concept of this thread @Jereni ! Wish I had been as cautious when I began collecting. I now have a bloated collection and too many scarves that are gathering dust. Oh well that’s another story for a different day. I want to offer an alternative to ELEK if I may be so bold. They are hard to come by and the particular colorway you seek often is insanely priced on the resale market. I offer duo cosmique cw #5 for your consideration. Currently under retail over on the bay. Disclaimer : I am not a reseller myself so this is in no way to be taken as self promotion. Just a nosy scarfie waiting on her sleepy family to wake up on New Year’s Day and scrolling TPF. Happy decision making!
I have both of these scarves and they are quite similar! When I purchased Cosmique cw#5, I kept thinking something was very familiar. Hahaha!! I must really love this color combo to have two scarves that are almost identical. I guess the Cosmique one lacks the gorgeous purple and specific shade of greenish turquoise. Other than that, very similar.

These two look amazing on you, Foxy trini!!

Hi @Jereni~ I know you are no longer interested in the scarves from your original post but thought I would share store mod shots (bias fold) of Selle de Imaginaire CW04 just in case others are interested 😊

Thank you so much for adding these!!! I did move on from this 90 for awhile, but I actually do still think about it - I got the chance to try it on while on travel over the summer.

Here is another mod shot of it (Selle Imaginaire cw04) if, to your point, anyone else is looking/considering it.

View attachment 5921794
This wasn’t on my radar but I happened to try it on in boutique and I def got the lightening. It is beautiful!! I went I. The boutique to pick up an order so I was trying to be good :girlsigh: .
Wonderful

And about the duo cosmique talk from @Foxy trini and @LKBNOLA I agree it gives similar vibes with the patterns within. I have 05 and really love it. Very dynamic and striking when on, just like kimonos. Sadly I am way behind updating my archive photos :-//. Here is an old one and not the best.

IMG_2418.jpeg

Aw thank you. I do love the look of it in this pic and I have come back to it several times. The problem is that I also love the cw that @redheaddem has in her 90, and then there is this cool white-based colorway that is so preppy… Basically I just love this design (#firstworldscarfproblems)

I want multiples too… 😂

but seriously, that Selle Imaginaire is stunning on you!

• Thanks
Reactions: Jereni