Scarves Scarf Of The Day - Which Hermès scarf are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is awesome! The concert and the scarves! Love the Catcerto! So clever... And Love the pic! And happy to be your twin on MP!

Thank you fifi! The concert was hilarious. An entire concert of animal themed pieces. And so happy to be your twin on this MP! It' a great colorway! (My only regret is not getting the turquoise and green one as well when I had a chance!)

Reactions: Living.la.vida.fifi
Thank you fifi! The concert was hilarious. An entire concert of animal themed pieces. And so happy to be your twin on this MP! It' a great colorway! (My only regret is not getting the turquoise and green one as well when I had a chance!)

I'm just catching up on posts. Love the concert/scarf connection- really made me chuckle.
And that's a lot of notes played very fast!!!

Reactions: bunnycat
I'm just catching up on posts. Love the concert/scarf connection- really made me chuckle.
And that's a lot of notes played very fast!!!

Thank you! Mr Bcat look fab wearing MP in his pocket for the performance. :smile:

And all those notes were very impressive! It's funny because I listen to him rehearse for weeks beforehand for things, and of course there are other instruments that are supposed to be playing so there are always parts where he plays then pauses with nothing (where other Instruments would be playing in real life) then playing again so it sounds strange. Then finally I get to hear it all together at the end as it is supposed to be heard.

FLEURS INDIENNES on a rainy day

View attachment 3923241
Maybe it's the lighting but I'm not crazy about the flower basket pin next to all the highly saturated colors. Get some Delizza & Elster number from rhinestone heyday of the 50's and 60s. Then they'd harmonize. Something like this:
s-l1600.jpg

On the other hand the Bohemian garnets worn with La Presentation is perfect.

Disclaimer: Everyone should feel free to disagree.

That is so beautiful!

Dagnabbit! I did it again!
View attachment 3925485
Sigh - I’ll learn eventually.
Thank you Cookie!
Congrats on your lovely Lunapark, it's a rare dream.

RAWR! Love it Croisette!

Yum! Moussie madness!
Thank you bunny!

Oh, this is most wonderful. I regret not buying Panthera in a GM.
Maedi, thank you. You can get a 140 twill this season.

Reactions: Cookiefiend
Maybe it's the lighting but I'm not crazy about the flower basket pin next to all the highly saturated colors. Get some Delizza & Elster number from rhinestone heyday of the 50's and 60s. Then they'd harmonize. Something like this:
s-l1600.jpg

On the other hand the Bohemian garnets worn with La Presentation is perfect.

Disclaimer: Everyone should feel free to disagree.
eagle, your Maltese cross is amazing! Must check Delizza & Elster.

Reactions: Pautinka and Maedi
eagle, your Maltese cross is amazing! Must check Delizza & Elster.
Thank you Croisette, but it's not mine. I believe it's on ebay right now, under this listing title:

Juliana Dragons Breath Stones 3" Pink Red Rhinestone Cross Brooch Pin Pendant
DeLizza & Elster jewelry was often called Juliana. It's recognizable as high quality rhinestone jewelry.

Status
Not open for further replies.