Say hello to my little friend

muppy said:
wow, that's really nice! that's black and not navy, right? The leather looks great, do you know which leather is that? I saw one at the store but the leather is not as nice as yours. It was kind of crinkly and not as smooth. Also, yours look 'shiny' and new while the one i saw looks dull... i was disappointed when i saw it in the store but now that i see yours, i'm in love again!

oh, what size is yours?

btw, anyone knows what other colors it comes in?
Yes, it is black not navy. As far as the leather goes on the sales receipt it says "Gancini calf." As far as size I'm really not sure what size it is.:shame: To give you an idea, I'm 5'1" if that helps at all. I looked at all the paperwork that came with the bag and it really doesn't say anything about the size. Sorry.

USCgerl said:
Gorgeous! I have the same bag in turquoise! Don't you love how light weight the bag is? And, I love how perfectly it sits flat on the shoulder!
I couldn't believe how light it was when I first picked it up. I was immediately drawn to it. I have two MJ Blakes that are pretty heavy. This Ferragamo is almost as light as my Balenciagas. I bet the turquoise is gorgeous. :love: Can you post a pic for us to see?

Here ya go Kat! Oh and by the way your black with silver hardware is absolutely stunning! I LOVE it! And just to let you know when I bought mine last year the price was $1080, so it went down a bit...I got mine on sale though...:biggrin:

Attachments

• Ferragmo Inside.JPG
    Ferragmo Inside.JPG
    60.7 KB · Views: 27
  • Ferragamo.JPG
    Ferragamo.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 28
USCgerl said:
Here ya go Kat! Oh and by the way your black with silver hardware is absolutely stunning! I LOVE it! And just to let you know when I bought mine last year the price was $1080, so it went down a bit...I got mine on sale though...:biggrin:
WOW! That color is absolutely gorgeous!:love: Even the interior lining is pretty! Thanks for posting the pics!