Say hello to my little friend

Kat

Dec 13, 2005
Well, the Chanel shoulder bag went back to NM today. As soon as I saw the Ferragamo again I knew it was the one. Isn't it a beauty!:love: Btw, thanks for your feedback on the Chanel. I appreciate it.

Kat -- I love it. It looks great on you! I ordered it with the gold hardware and now after looking at yours, I am thinking I should exchange it for the silver. Congrats!

wow, that's really nice! that's black and not navy, right? The leather looks great, do you know which leather is that? I saw one at the store but the leather is not as nice as yours. It was kind of crinkly and not as smooth. Also, yours look 'shiny' and new while the one i saw looks dull... i was disappointed when i saw it in the store but now that i see yours, i'm in love again!

oh, what size is yours?

btw, anyone knows what other colors it comes in?

Muppy, I have one black with wicker details on the buckles which makes the bag look more "earthy" tone. They also had one soft gold metallic with wicker details which I absolutely adore. I also saw some beige, white and bright purply color with silver hardware at galleria. Gorgeous!