satchels without a name?!? *reveal**

miss Sand Legacy Archival top zip satchel!!
STYLE: 21192
! i was told that its sand but its been so long and i got this bag without tags so if anyone can confirm thats its sand or camel i'd appreciate it ;)

heres a pic next to Cognac Rory

F91FC71E-9267-44AF-B49F-F8C8B6F084B7_zpsk5hadbo5.jpg

AARGH! I've had my eyes on this satchel since day one also! I kept talking myself out of it because I really wanted a shoulder strap also. I also wondered how it compared to Molly, it almost looks like Molly with kiss locks. Don't you have a Molly also? Is it similar?

Either way, congrats! I found a badly listed one on eBay once, can't remember why I didn't take the plunge anymore, maybe I just got outbid...

AARGH! I've had my eyes on this satchel since day one also! I kept talking myself out of it because I really wanted a shoulder strap also. I also wondered how it compared to Molly, it almost looks like Molly with kiss locks. Don't you have a Molly also? Is it similar?

Either way, congrats! I found a badly listed one on eBay once, can't remember why I didn't take the plunge anymore, maybe I just got outbid...

ahhh you should of got it!! ^_^ yea this bag is awesome!! i would say its similar to the molly but i feel like its a bit taller than Molly but not by much. I totally understand and i love having the option to use a shoulder strap when needed but this bag is sooo awesome that i could deal with no shoulder strap on this one :biggrin: if ya want i could take some comparison pics ;) maybe you can find one at a good price :graucho:

ahhh you should of got it!! ^_^ yea this bag is awesome!! i would say its similar to the molly but i feel like its a bit taller than Molly but not by much. I totally understand and i love having the option to use a shoulder strap when needed but this bag is sooo awesome that i could deal with no shoulder strap on this one :biggrin: if ya want i could take some comparison pics ;) maybe you can find one at a good price :graucho:
Thanks, that's kind of what I was thinking. I hope I do find one down the road, such a cute style!

You look adorable with your new bags!!

Great new goodies!! Congrats!

Beautiful :smile:) thanks for sharing

Beautiful choices! Is the N/S bag huge? Doesn't look like it in your mods but the measurements seem so big....how does it feel IRL? Your pics are adorable!

thanks ladies ^_^ and ClassicShopper i wouldn't consider the n/s bag huge. Rory is wayyy bigger compared to the n/s bag. i'd say that the n/s bag is comparable to the archival satchel that i also revealed in this thread. im pretty short 5'2" and "fluffy" so its def a satchel...no way i could put those lil handles on my arms LOL

thanks ladies ^_^ and ClassicShopper i wouldn't consider the n/s bag huge. Rory is wayyy bigger compared to the n/s bag. i'd say that the n/s bag is comparable to the archival satchel that i also revealed in this thread. im pretty short 5'2" and "fluffy" so its def a satchel...no way i could put those lil handles on my arms LOL

Thanks!!! You make it look so awesome. I have the mushroom/black Chelsea and they are surely too similar to have both, but I can't stop thinking about that satchel!!!

Thanks!!! You make it look so awesome. I have the mushroom/black Chelsea and they are surely too similar to have both, but I can't stop thinking about that satchel!!!

Thank you ^_^ eeee I did rearrange my closet ... So now it's easier to switch out my bags. I might have to switch into this one. Have you seen this bag in black violet?? Omg it's TDF!!!