satchels without a name?!? *reveal**

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2014
    whoop whoop!! i'll get straight to the point ^_^ i got my HG wallet, a bag i've been wanting since 2012, and another Legacy satchel i never thought i'd be able to own!!

[​IMG]

More pics to come!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

i figured i'd add a bunch of pics b/c these bags are kinda hard to find pics on. Of course you can find pics but theres not much.

2. miss Sand Legacy Archival top zip satchel!!
    STYLE: 21192
    ! i was told that its sand but its been so long and i got this bag without tags so if anyone can confirm thats its sand or camel i'd appreciate it ;)

heres a pic next to Cognac Rory

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Congratulations on your haul!!! They are all beautiful!

5. [​IMG]

I LOVE this satchel!!! shes about as wide as Rory but a bit shorter. I love the side pockets and the color and gold hardware. ahhhh i love everything about this bag :love:

6. Beautiful! Love that archival satchel. Enjoy all of your latest pretties! :smile:

7. here is 2 tone Legacy north south satchel
    Style: 26301

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. [​IMG]

9. Congrats! The color is camel.

10. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this bag is AWESOME! i love the zipper on this bag. I love how its black and the zipper pull is white...so much fun. I love all the little things bout this bag.....the "pen pocket" inside the bag, the separate dog leash to attach the long strap, and the 2 tone leather!! oh Legacy :faint: i love it

[​IMG]

11. thanks
    thank you i will ;)
    sweet! thanks so much

12. Congrats on your haul!!! Twinies on N/S!

13. annnd i'm sure you all have seen this wallet before :biggrin: miss Punch Gathered zip around wallet

[​IMG]

14. annnnd some fun mod shots!....both classy and FUN bag

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]