Samorga Organizer

I want like two inserts but is the shipping really $35? That's crazy
I was emailed to ask for an additional $25 to my order otherwise it would be cancelled. $55 fee for a small little insert? Lvlovercc speaks so highly of them but I see they are friends after all why would the owner give her a Chanel necklace for her birthday? Email was rude. I wanted to try them out again but appalled by the customer service. Any other felt organizer suggestions for my Lv noe bag?

Last edited:
I was emailed to ask for an additional $25 to my order otherwise it would be cancelled. $55 fee for a small little insert? Lvlovercc speaks so highly of them but I see they are friends after all why would the owner give her a Chanel necklace for her birthday? Email was rude. I wanted to try them out again but appalled by the customer service. Any other felt organizer suggestions for my Lv noe bag?
What was the $25 for?

Uh oh. Well I received the order I places 11/3. I did not get the right order. Now I’m afraid I won’t get it correc. Has anyone received the wrong order before? And if so was it rectified?

Looking at the Samorga organizer for Pochette Métis. Does anyone know if there is a big difference of the 1.2 mm and the 2mm?
Yes. The 2mm ones will give the bag more structure but will take up space. The 1.2mm is intended to protect the lining, it is much thinner so won't give you much structure. Just to share, I use 2mm for my Chanel 19 and Goyard St. Louis while I use 1.22 mm for my classic medium flap, chanel woc, hermes constance.

Yes. The 2mm ones will give the bag more structure but will take up space. The 1.2mm is intended to protect the lining, it is much thinner so won't give you much structure. Just to share, I use 2mm for my Chanel 19 and 1.22 mm for my classic medium flap, chanel woc, hermes constance.
That’s awesome thank you! Do you have this organizer? If so, which color did you get? I’m looking for the brown that matches the interior of the monogram Pochette Métis.

That’s awesome thank you! Do you have this organizer? If so, which color did you get? I’m looking for the brown that matches the interior of the monogram Pochette Métis.

Hi. I have a pochette metis but I don't use organizer on it sorry. But to give you an idea here's a photo comparison of my Hermes constance 24 with 2mm and 1.2mm inserts. I initially ordered the 2mm one but it is taking too much space, too thick for my liking, and I don't need structure anyway since the constance is structured enough already so I ordered again the 1.2mm which is the one I use now.

2mm.jpg

1.2mm.jpg

Reactions: missconvy and Syo
Hi. I have a pochette metis but I don't use organizer on it sorry. But to give you an idea here's a photo comparison of my Hermes constance 24 with 2mm and 1.2mm inserts. I initially ordered the 2mm one but it is taking too much space, too thick for my liking, and I don't need structure anyway since the constance is structured enough already so I ordered again the 1.2mm which is the one I use now.

View attachment 5269919

View attachment 5269920
Oh such a big difference on the sizes! Thank you so much for posting the pics that helps a lot on decided that the 2mm is too thick for me.