Samorga Organizer

I have Samorgas in hot pink, yellow green, red and Indian pink. I also have lavender on the way. I have never had problems with any color transfer onto my other SLGs or staining of the original lining.

Do you think a red color samorga organizer can transfer color into the interior of my Goyard St. Louis Tote?

Me too, so triplets? I got mine today actually! Same bag, same color samorga, took less than two weeks to come. I have a taupe one for my neverfull mm in mono as well. Love samorga's!
I actually just received two of the bottle holders for my samorgas so my red one looks exactly like hers down to placing the glasses case inside it!

Reactions: PinkKelly
I just ordered my second Samorga. My SO brought my first with my Neverfull last year. He brought me a speedy for my birthday so i'm excited to see how this goes, I have never used an organizer with a speedy before. I love the speedy but love how much sag it has!

Does the samorga make a big difference?

i brought another organizer so i can have two one for each of my speedys. i was just wondering if any of you ladies heard of this one or tried it? it has good reviews on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y2JXRQB/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

20% off with code: MINKS4ALL

Thanks so much for this!

I use a Purse Bling Jumbo right now in my Speedy 30 B and I also move it between bags, and I have some cheap soft ones in many of my contemporary bags (the ones they sell on Amazon for $15-$25 but I find at my Dollarama labelled as "cosmetic cases"!) but I wanted something with a little more "form" and at least one to keep in my LVs all the time.

I went and ordered three of them - Red for my Speedy B, Indian Pink for my new Iena MM, and a spare Dark Dune S30 to use between several of my other bags (my Longchamp Tote, Camuto Tote, Rogue Satchels (to protect the suede!) etc) Not a perfect fit for all of them but I like a little room around sides :smile: Hopefully I love them. I debated a LOT over colours and the size for the "extra" one! I almost went with the one sized for the Longchamp Tote too but it seems rather big and I like my Longchamp to be a bit smooshy.

20% discount basically made them cheaper than Original Club for me even with exchange and with shipping! :biggrin:

Reactions: EBMIC
Thanks so much for this!

I use a Purse Bling Jumbo right now in my Speedy 30 B and I also move it between bags, and I have some cheap soft ones in many of my contemporary bags (the ones they sell on Amazon for $15-$25 but I find at my Dollarama labelled as "cosmetic cases"!) but I wanted something with a little more "form" and at least one to keep in my LVs all the time.

I went and ordered three of them - Red for my Speedy B, Indian Pink for my new Iena MM, and a spare Dark Dune S30 to use between several of my other bags (my Longchamp Tote, Camuto Tote, Rogue Satchels (to protect the suede!) etc) Not a perfect fit for all of them but I like a little room around sides :smile: Hopefully I love them. I debated a LOT over colours and the size for the "extra" one! I almost went with the one sized for the Longchamp Tote too but it seems rather big and I like my Longchamp to be a bit smooshy.

20% discount basically made them cheaper than Original Club for me even with exchange and with shipping! :biggrin:
I'm so glad you ordered Samorga. They truly are awesome & of great quality. I have 5 of them , lol! I used to have Pursebling one as well, but the Samorga, in my opinion, is much better.

Reactions: RayKay
Does a Samorga works in the Iéna PM? If so, which size? TIA

They have an Iena MM size but not PM. You could just take the interior measuremts of it & find one close depending how "full" you want the bag to be versus slouchy? I think a few can fit in several different bags (i.e. S30 in Speedy 30 and NF MM)

I ordered one on clearance the other day. I am curious to see how it works in my Neverfull, I think it might work in the Speedy 30 too.

I have had the PurseN organizers and have liked that brand when I could get it on sale or clearance.

I have 10 SLG's that I carry. Six of them are Black MC and I do not want them to rub against each other. Does anyone else use their Samorga for this reason? May I request Pics please?