$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Ugh I’m the absolute worst. I bought and returned so many bags I wound up only keeping the Loulou, no giftcard promo but pre price increase. Sorry I can’t help with this! I hope you get your giftcard soon!
Ah ok! Well better to return what doesn't work for you! Anyway, I do super appreciate the heads up you gave about adding the GC code and again for your reply here. In one of my follow up calls to NM they said they see the code on my order. GC Services told me to waiting a few more days and if it is not in to call again.

I like Amazon but I don't really trust getting an authentic luxury bag from them. It would have to be a good deal plus I would probably want to authenticate it. There was an older discontinued Fendi bag that I wanted before on Amazon and even with good price point I didn't pull the trigger because I don't reallly trust Amazon for luxury bags.
I feel the same way it makes me super nervous

For US YSL lovers ... I have not purchased from The Webster before but I know they have a brick and mortar store in LA. Online reviews seem mixed. I saw this targeted ad and thought I would share since it includes Saint Laurent in the description. I haven't been able to test it because it wants my email before I can add the coupon code but maybe one of you wants to try it because it looks like it covers their older stock Saint Laurent items as well--I believe some items like the 1 small Puffer are at pre-last increase price. (1) targeted ad for coupon for 15% off with code GET15, (2) Rakuten 3% cash back and (3) American Express check your My Offers for $100 back with a purchase of $500 or more from The Webster (4-ish) American Express usually offers I think 3% cashback on your first $3K spent for online shopping but I could be wrong about that depending on your card type and depending on if you already spent that much this year.

20230221_142859.jpg

For US YSL lovers ... I have not purchased from The Webster before but I know they have a brick and mortar store in LA. Online reviews seem mixed. I saw this targeted ad and thought I would share since it includes Saint Laurent in the description. I haven't been able to test it because it wants my email before I can add the coupon code but maybe one of you wants to try it because it looks like it covers their older stock Saint Laurent items as well--I believe some items like the 1 small Puffer are at pre-last increase price. (1) targeted ad for coupon for 15% off with code GET15, (2) Rakuten 3% cash back and (3) American Express check your My Offers for $100 back with a purchase of $500 or more from The Webster (4-ish) American Express usually offers I think 3% cashback on your first $3K spent for online shopping but I could be wrong about that depending on your card type and depending on if you already spent that much this year.

View attachment 5723336
I’ve purchased from The Webster in Miami before. The founder actually used to work for YSL for a long time before starting her own company.