$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Hello, I did not read all of the posts but I have a question if anyone would please help with! I purchased a YSL camera bag at my birthday last year and then was bitten by the LV bug and sold it and purchased 5 LV bags since then. I am interested in getting a new YSL bag now again but I’m curious if the sale price I paid before is still possible. The Lou camera bag that is now $1350 I got for around $850 at saks with the $50 off every $200. Do they still do these sales and is YSL still included. Thanks!

SadiePearl1980, how did you get it for $850? With a $50 off every $200 promo, that would be $1050, and even with 10% cashback (which is the max I've seen on Rakuten, ShopStyle, etc) that would still be $945. I ask because I've been watching this bag for a while (pretty much since I missed the last Saks 50 off 200 sale in April!) and I haven't seen any deals that even come close.

Hey ladies. So I bought ordered a Monogram Saint Laurent Matelassé Chain Wallet in the medium/larger size for a bit under 1400. Retail is 1550 plus nyc tax which is like 1650 in most sites. Was wondering if its a good or bad price? Wish I knew about this forum before I ordered. It seems like I missed all the sales that happened in may/june. Do you think I should cancel and wait? If so, what is a good time? If anyone also have good deal for small or large woc, I would be interested to take a look.