$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

Received my sale order today! She’s a beauty and my first YSL. I ordered on Monday at midnight and she arrived from Italy to Canada today at 12PM :smile: I was a little worried as the box that it shipped in was literally open, and very damaged. But she arrived in good condition :smile:

Also, anyone know the best way to store this bag? I have stored it in the dust bag and tried to put the chain to the side.

D2D5AC3C-BF19-4647-AAF9-479D5B32118C.jpeg

Received my sale order today! She’s a beauty and my first YSL. I ordered on Monday at midnight and she arrived from Italy to Canada today at 12PM :smile: I was a little worried as the box that it shipped in was literally open, and very damaged. But she arrived in good condition :smile:

Also, anyone know the best way to store this bag? I have stored it in the dust bag and tried to put the chain to the side.

View attachment 5104882
It’s gorgeous!!

Reactions: _vee
Not sure if there's a glitch on SSENSE but the price of this Small Kate is pretty low compared to the price on YSL's website ($2310 CAD)!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210608-172635.png
    Screenshot_20210608-172635.png
    155.3 KB · Views: 67

View attachment 5104882

Put the chain inside the bag itself so that no indentations are left on the leather

View attachment 5104882
congratulations. it's lovely.

Thanks, there’s a leather part on the chain too, is it ok to put it in the bag?
yes. i do this for my woc. the chain settles at the bottom and the leather part rests on top so no risk. you can always wrap it with paper for protection, but normally not needed. i only wrap the buckle of my kate to protect from scratches when tucked inside the bag during storage. :smile:

Reactions: _vee and Jay 45
yes. i do this for my woc. the chain settles at the bottom and the leather part rests on top so no risk. you can always wrap it with paper for protection, but normally not needed. i only wrap the buckle of my kate to protect from scratches when tucked inside the bag during storage. :smile:
Thank you for the advice!! I put it inside one of the pouches. I can’t zip it all the way because the leather part sticks out, and I don’t wanna bend it, but I think it should be fine unzipped :smile:.

Reactions: luvleeness