Saint Laurent vs Hermes face off

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which would you choose for summer sandals?

1. Saint Laurent Watersnake Black Tribute flat Sandals

7 vote(s)
    38.9%
  2. Hermes Oran in Black Leather

11 vote(s)
    61.1%

1. I don’t know this for sure, but I suspect that a fancier version of an Oran is likely pricier than the YSL. Not really comparing apples to apples when comparing exotic skin to plain leather...

2. I don't have either pair, but I like the YSL one. I agree with you, it shows too much toes and if I could avoid that, I would. I think the YSL one is prettier and would look better with the outfits you mentioned. I also like that it's not glaringly obvious like the "H" in the Orlan.

3. The SL look dressier, so they might be more versatile for a day to night ensemble switch. Are they comfy? If you are going to be seeing the sights, then comfort is also an important factor. I haven't tried either pair as I'm not a sandals girl.

4. Keep/buy the ones YOU like best, not the ones your friends or we pick...
    I think the YSL is more chic for a wedding because it’s an exotic and I wouldn’t wear a big logo for the occasion either, but that’s just me.
    And mind you, I own a pair of the Oran with the small block heel (whatever it’s called). Also, I don’t find them that comfortable. Maybe the leather ones are, but mine are like an Epsom patent leather and they’re not.