Sable in Action

Just came across this whilst on the NAFA website. Look at the colour. How amazing. Honestly if I ever win the lottery my closet will have this baby in it. View attachment 4248238

Ohhhh... how yummeh!

I just have one more personal sable piece to share. I'd definitely require a special occasion (maybe Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance) to put into action.

True vintage 1920s pure silk velvet with luscious sable collar. Mint.violette-a.png violette-label.png

Just came across this whilst on the NAFA website. Look at the colour. How amazing. Honestly if I ever win the lottery my closet will have this baby in it. View attachment 4248238

It’s stunning.

I saw a very similar fur (in a jacket) last week shopping with my BF. She is in the market for sable. We went to her favorite furrier and she tried an an incredible jacket with this color/quality of sable. Stunning, really magical IRL. It’s like a very dark blue with hints of other tones (which you can see if you zoom in on this pic) underneath. Unfortunately she decided to get the same jacket made in a more traditional color.

The composition of the coat is very unique. She usually goes for horizontal and the back of this jacket will be....I don’t know how to describe - wavy? It’s incredible, lots of movement in the back, When she picks it up I will be sure to take photos.

I personally am not in the market for sable. I went with blue iris mink.

It’s stunning.

I saw a very similar fur (in a jacket) last week shopping with my BF. She is in the market for sable. We went to her favorite furrier and she tried an an incredible jacket with this color/quality of sable. Stunning, really magical IRL. It’s like a very dark blue with hints of other tones (which you can see if you zoom in on this pic) underneath. Unfortunately she decided to get the same jacket made in a more traditional color.

The composition of the coat is very unique. She usually goes for horizontal and the back of this jacket will be....I don’t know how to describe - wavy? It’s incredible, lots of movement in the back, When she picks it up I will be sure to take photos.

I can understand the urge to buy the natural colour of sable because its so beautiful itself. That said this blue is lovely too. By the way blue iris mink is my favourite type of mink. Very modern and the colour is gorgeous.

It’s stunning.

We would love to see photos of your new mink!

Reactions: Flip88
I can understand the urge to buy the natural colour of sable because its so beautiful itself. That said this blue is lovely too. By the way blue iris mink is my favourite type of mink. Very modern and the colour is gorgeous.

We would love to see photos of your new mink!

Thank you both! [emoji8][emoji8] I’ve always loved the color of blue iris. I was very close to buying a palomino color as the blue iris looked a bit old fashioned and formal...until I tried it on [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️. We are going back to pick up our coats together as soon as hers is ready. I will post pics of mine in the mink thread when I have it!