Sable in Action

It's lovely. Do you typically wear it with jeans / as part of a casual outfit?
I have to admit I have only worn it a few times and it was casually, although I think it would look good over a long gown. I have a few other fur coats (not sable) and tend to wear them more often. After seeing this thread and asking all of your opinions on here, I decided to try to wear the sable more.

I have to admit I have only worn it a few times and it was casually, although I think it would look good over a long gown. I have a few other fur coats (not sable) and tend to wear them more often. After seeing this thread and asking all of your opinions on here, I decided to try to wear the sable more.
It really is pretty! It's such a versatile style :biggrin:

Finally cold and it’s out of storage! Kindly excuse the messy closet which is still a work in progress.

View attachment 3873401

Beautiful, really suits you too, just the perfect little sable for any occasion.

Mine is also a jacket, I feel like a get more wear out of a shorter fur which is why I went to sable that length (though I love my longer (minks) too).

Beautiful, really suits you too, just the perfect little sable for any occasion.

Mine is also a jacket, I feel like a get more wear out of a shorter fur which is why I went to sable that length (though I love my longer (minks) too).

Thanks. I agree about shorter jackets, but I can’t seem to part with the full length mink I have. I noticed in fur store several customers coming in to ask about shortening their full length furs.

Thanks. I agree about shorter jackets, but I can’t seem to part with the full length mink I have. I noticed in fur store several customers coming in to ask about shortening their full length furs.

I think they're behind the times. Full length and 7/8 are decidedly in but it depends what suits the would-be wearer

Full length comes in handy for when it's really blustery outside. Knee length seems to be my favorite
A full length mink is so classy looking :smile: