Gucci SA Recommendations/Requests

Hello
Can anyone here recommend a GUCCI SA that speaks English in either Hong Kong, Bejing or Shanghai ? I'm looking for a specfic gucvi purse that is only available in China purse and I don't speak any Chinese.
Thank you.

It was busy for me all day today as well. But I called Bloomingdale's store instead (since it's located inside the store) and was told their private sale starts tomorrow.

Thank you so much! Finally the call went through and I got what I wanted. I didn't know bloomie will have gucci sale too. I wonder whether they will have different selections. Anyone has info to share? And SA contact is also needed coz we don't have bloomie around here.

Thank you so much! Finally the call went through and I got what I wanted. I didn't know bloomie will have gucci sale too. I wonder whether they will have different selections. Anyone has info to share? And SA contact is also needed coz we don't have bloomie around here.

Oh I don't think Gucci is ever on sale at Bloomingdales. But this Gucci store is located inside Bloomingdales and since I was not able to get through to them on the phone, I called Bloomingdales instead to see if they knew if the sale would start on Monday.

Hi guys,
I am traveling to Paris next month and I am planning to buy the Gucci Soho Disco bag in metallic color. But I am unable to find it on the Gucci - France website. So I want to get in touch with any Sales Associate there or send an email to the store so that I can reserve the bag. I have very less time in Paris so I want to be double sure I get the bag.

Any help from any of you is highly appreciated.

All SAs have separate emails that are considered private. Call a store and ask for 'head of ladies' handbags' or if you don't speak French and she/he doesn't speak english, an SA who can communicate with you. Try the flagships first perhaps. The best of luck and let us know how it goes.

Paris Flagship Royale
2 rue du Faubourg St. Honoré
Paris, 75008

+33.1.44.94.14.70

Paris Flagship Montaigne
60 Avenue Montaigne
Paris, 75008
+33.1.56.69.80.80

Paris Marais
13, rue des Archives
Paris, Paris 75004
+33.1.42.74.89.06

Paris Le Bon Marché Accessories
24 Rue de Sèvres Ground floor
Paris, 75007
+33.1.45.48.33.33

All SAs have separate emails that are considered private. Call a store and ask for 'head of ladies' handbags' or if you don't speak French and she/he doesn't speak english, an SA who can communicate with you. Try the flagships first perhaps. The bast of luck and let us know how it goes.

Paris Flagship Royale
2 rue du Faubourg St. Honoré
Paris, 75008

+33.1.44.94.14.70

Paris Flagship Montaigne
60 Avenue Montaigne
Paris, 75008
+33.1.56.69.80.80

Paris Marais
13, rue des Archives
Paris, Paris 75004
+33.1.42.74.89.06

Paris Le Bon Marché Accessories
24 Rue de Sèvres Ground floor
Paris, 75007
+33.1.45.48.33.33

Thanks a lot for the prompt reply. I will call them today and keep you guys posted on how it goes.

Reactions: papertiger
Hi~!
I'm planning to purchase a Sylvie (I deicided to go for Sylvie instead of Marmont) and want to order in store instead of online. Is there any lovely SA you would recommend and leave his/her contact info here? Any store in the UK would be great, thank you!

Hi TPFers!

Could someone recommend a SA for Gucci BH? I'm hoping to reserve a belt at the store and the main number doesn't seem to work and all the vm inboxes are full.

Thank you in advance!

Hi Ladies,
Does anyone have a Gucci SA from the Royale store in Paris they can share? I would like to contact them to source several items prior to my trip-- hopefully they'd be OK with that having never met me(?)
Thanks in advance.