Royalty & their Jewelry

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Another Royal Necklace made from emeralds,rubies and diamonds

Attached Files:

2. Emerald and diamond necklace of a Royal

Attached Files:

3. Pair of earrings made from gold, diamonds and emeralds of Nizam of Hyderabad

Attached Files:

Miguel Martins likes this.
  4. uffffff i am sorry .there's been mix up
    the brooch and another picture of the necklace is from a Indian jewelry house
    i don't delete the pictures otherwise i would've deleted it

5. Don't worry, there's so much misinformation on the net regarding jewellery - we all get caught out once in a while :smile:

6. gold brooch with diamonds on it worn by HRH Raja Perempuan of Kelantan, Malaysia has been specially designed. it can be split into two whether to use long or short. what is interesting is it can be used as TIARA too!

tags: ymm raja perempuan tengku anis binti almarhum tengku abdul hamid, royal kelantan, raja perempuan kelantan, queen anis of kelantan, queen of malaysia, istana mahkota kubang kerian

Attached Files:

OneMoreDay likes this.
  7. Princess Grace of Monaco, in 1970s

Attached Files:

8. #969 Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2013
    Princess Diana in Cannes, late 1980s.
    And in 1995

Attached Files:

9. Wow...I love...love...reading this thread...thanks so much for sharing these :drool:

10. love this one...the teardrop emeralds especially!

11. Hi, just came across this post. Gorgeous photos. Do you know if Wallis Simpson ever wore the Evantail brooch any other time? I had a hard time finding a good photo of that brooch. I'm in the process of making a Wallis Simpson Bridal Doll. She will be wearing her wedding outfit, gloves, hat, and jewelry. I already made the cross bracelet, her earrings, and working on her sapphire bracelet. But that brooch is giving me a hard time. Thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice