Royalty & their Jewelry

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jun 29, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 29, 2009
    I collect pictures of jewelry on past & present royalty so I thought some of you might like to see some of the eye-candy too. Please do share if you have some as well.

I'll start with The Queen of Iran at her Coronation. Crown was made by Van Cleef & Arpels & Iran Coronation Necklace:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Darya e Noor Diamond from the crown jewels of Iran:
    [​IMG]
    A chest full of the most stunning strands of natural pearls, part of the crown jewels of Iran
    [​IMG]
    Next Up Crowns from various countries:
    [​IMG]

CrownJewlsIran-Queen2.jpg IranCoronation_Necklace.jpg Darya-e_Noor_Diamond_of_Iran.jpg crownjewelsiran-1.jpg Crowns-Engladn-Austra1.jpg
  2. Those are gorgeous! I used to love watching The Tudors TV show, I'd watch the first 2 seasons over and over b/c I was just obsessed with Anne Boleyn and I loved seeing certain costumes and jewels over and over. Here's a link to a site with screencaps of all the outfits and jewels and descriptions of everything and interviews with the costumers:

http://tudorswiki.sho.com/page/The+Tudors+Costumes

3. Empress Eugenie of France. She had the most amazing pearl jewelry and would wear strands of the most amazing, huge natural pearls.
    [​IMG]
    Russian Crowns:
    [​IMG]
    Princess Alexandra
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Princess Noor of Jordan- So beautiful and wow the size of her pearl earrings.
    [​IMG]

EmpEugenie-Collage1.jpg Crowns-Russian1.jpg PrincessAlexandra3.jpg PrincessAlexandra5.jpg QueenNoor-Jordan.jpg
  4. Marie Chantal of Greece
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Duchess Maria Teresa
    [​IMG]

MarieChantal3.jpg MarieChantal5.jpg MarieChantal2.jpg MarieChantal1.jpg DuchessMariaTeresa2.jpg
  5. Princess Haya
    [​IMG]
    Sheika Moza
    [​IMG]

PrincessHaya-UAE2.jpg FirstLadyshikahmoza.jpg
  6. Japster, thanks for the eye candy! Princess Alexandra is no longer a princess as she got divorced...and princess Alexandra of Greece has like 4 or 5 kids...I am addicted to not only looking at their jewelry but reading about their lives....I also like queen Rania of Jordan's style and jewelry...

7. fab Japster, keep 'em coming....

8. Here's a picture of Princess Mary of Denmark wearing her ruby parure. :nuts:

[​IMG]

maryrubysuite.jpg
  9. amazing thread!!! isn't princess mary just stunning....she is Australia's own princess! if only all of us could meet a prince in a pub!!!

10. Thanks for sharing Japster. More please? :nuts:

11. Queen of Brunei Darussalam, Pengiran Anak Saleha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

51283934.jpg 51283947.jpg 51283944.jpg
  12. Queens of Malaysia from different states attending the royal wedding of Queen of Brunei's son, His Royal Highness Crown Prince Al-Muhtadee Billah Bolkiah to Princess Dayangku Sarah binti Pengiran Salleh Ab-Rahaman

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

51283945.jpg 51283955.jpg
  13. Crown Princess of Brunei, Paduka Seri Pengiran Seri Pengiran Anak Sarah during her wedding.

[​IMG]

51284945.jpg
  14. Crown Princess of Brunei, Paduka Seri Pengiran Seri Pengiran Anak Sarah

[​IMG]

Queen of Brunei, Pengiran Anak Saleha

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

51284603.jpg 51265156.jpg 51265145.jpg
  15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

51264286.jpg 51264113.jpg