Rouge Theatre Mirror

That's most likely going to be a long & difficult treasure hunt.
I have seen them in black mostly but some in colors on eBay, Vestiaire and a few on Poshmark but they're pretty rare.
I bought a purple one some years ago that I believe was violet.
Yours is from 05 if I recall correctly so that's going to be a rare find indeed.

Perhaps do a saved search on eBay for "Balenciaga Mirror" and you'll get an email when one lists. Other than that, you'll just have to stalk the various sites and keep your fingers crossed.
Best of luck!! :drinks:

Reactions: Marmalady
I’ve seen a lot of mirrors on Poshmark before. It might be hard to find the exact color because people don’t name them the exact colors but more generic names - brown, purple, red etc
Yeah, it does look like there are a lot on there, surprisingly. Makes me wonder if people are selling mirrors separate from their bags to make a little extra (kinda like how an older car is worth more parted out than sold whole.)

Reactions: Marmalady
That's most likely going to be a long & difficult treasure hunt.
I have seen them in black mostly but some in colors on eBay, Vestiaire and a few on Poshmark but they're pretty rare.
I bought a purple one some years ago that I believe was violet.
Yours is from 05 if I recall correctly so that's going to be a rare find indeed.

Perhaps do a saved search on eBay for "Balenciaga Mirror" and you'll get an email when one lists. Other than that, you'll just have to stalk the various sites and keep your fingers crossed.
Best of luck!! :drinks:
Fingers crossed Thankyou:smile: Yes, FW 2005. It’s the Chèvre Z

Reactions: PikaboICU