Rolex owners: What do you have?

18-year old Lady Datejust 26mm, yellow gold and stainless steel with diamond markers and mother of pearl dial.

It’s my first Rolex and now I regret that I didn’t go for 31mm. But at that time, big watches are not trendy ☺️

I have sent the watch for servicing and polishing over the years. My advice for anyone considering MOP dial, I would do go for it, it’s amazing! No one does MOP dial like Rolex.

IMG_6675.jpeg

IMG_6680.jpeg

18-year old Lady Datejust 26mm, yellow gold and stainless steel with diamond markers and mother of pearl dial.

It’s my first Rolex and now I regret that I didn’t go for 31mm. But at that time, big watches are not trendy ☺️

I have sent the watch for servicing and polishing over the years. My advice for anyone considering MOP dial, I would do go for it, it’s amazing! No one does MOP dial like Rolex.

View attachment 5953935

View attachment 5953936
Its a stunning watch!! I did find your post quite interesting. We have exactly the same watch, just different size. I have 31mm and I was wondering what happens if bigger watches go out of style. I have a wrist size 15 and I kept going back and forth between 28 and 31. I eventually got offer 31 and bagged it immediately. However, I do wish I could've gotten to see the exact same configuration is size 28. I did read an articule last week that petite watches are coming back in trend.

Reactions: nvie
Its a stunning watch!! I did find your post quite interesting. We have exactly the same watch, just different size. I have 31mm and I was wondering what happens if bigger watches go out of style. I have a wrist size 15 and I kept going back and forth between 28 and 31. I eventually got offer 31 and bagged it immediately. However, I do wish I could've gotten to see the exact same configuration is size 28. I did read an articule last week that petite watches are coming back in trend.
Thank you, we share the same taste :love:
I think 28 is a nice size for a dress watch but over the years, 31 has been around for a long time. More commonly known as the Rolex Boy back then. So you can’t go wrong with 31. You could consider an all gold 28 :graucho:

I’m happy with two tone 26 and wg/ss 31. I’ve placed an interest for OP 36 in celebration dial…don’t know when that will arrive. Then I’m done with Rolex. I don’t think I can afford another Rolex after the 36. The 26 costs the same as OP today.

By the way, watch fashion is just like any trend, it will come back.

Congrats! The 31 looks great, you made the right decision :tup: I also have smaller wrists (size 14 Juc and 15 love) and waiting patiently for my 31:girlsigh: