Rolex lady datejust vs Patek twenty~4

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thanks!! Yes, I think its different. Im setting an appt to try them all at once and decide! But all your comments (particularly the quartz part) have been super helpful! I am curious how much I will like the JLC compared to the other ones!

2. How about both!

Vvicky and CCShi like this.
  3. 5649095A-8E06-4D60-969A-310B4BFC37F6.jpeg 1B9E64C9-85BC-4A55-8F9E-0D50C413F312.jpeg 90A8D4C3-79AE-4D19-8A45-266FA1EA0ABB.jpeg 446D0619-5109-482D-AA0F-FAF7B478A347.jpeg Hello everyone,

Once again thanks for your help and suggestions! I finally tried every single watch I wanted and more! I tried the new Patek, which i hoped I would love but didn’t. Tried multiple JLC, Vacheron, other Pateks, and Oyster perpetual lady datejust amongst others, but ended up really loving the twenty~4 quartz with white dial ( I also tried every single dial color!! ) I know, I know, the whole quartz thing really bothered me, but even so, the style of that watch was the one that I really loved even after doubling my budget in case I would’ve liked the new model or other. So, I’m very happy with my purchase and wore the minute I bought it! I added a few shots of the other wonderful pieces I tried on. Maybe in the future I’ll get those too like Gourmetgal suggested! Thanks again!

nvie, hhw, simons91 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Lovely choice. You cannot go wrong with that watch. I have the same one purchased as my first high end watch. Love how thin it is which is just not possible with an automatic movement.

CCShi likes this.
  5. Congratulations, Graduate! I hope you save lots of lives in the future!

CCShi likes this.
  6. I'm glad you're happy with your choice, that's the most important thing.

I love the JLC Rendez-vous...it's different from what you usually see and comes in various sizes, finishes and prices. Did you at all the other versions of the Rendez-vous or just what the store had in stock? FWIW, here is the whole selection: https://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/ch/en/watches/rendez-vous.html If I upgrade my watch for a special anniversary next year, it will be this one: https://www.jaeger-lecoultre.com/ch/en/watches/rendez-vous/rendez-vous-night-and-day-medium/3442130.html I saw it in the store last month and wow.

CCShi likes this.

7. Thanks! Yes, I tried all the sizes and versions. I loved it, I just liked the twenty~4 more.

8. Ohhhhh!!! I love it! Congratulations on your beautiful new watch! I’m all for the Twenty 4 myself and love mine! Great you chose this one - I love the cream dial on you, it looks amazing!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice