Rolex datejust: 26mm or 31mm? steel oyster or jubilee bracelet?

hello girls,

I've been this week in Geneva on business, Rolex land!!!! It was great because I had the opportunity to try on me so many different watches, only downside was the price. UK prices are much cheaper than swiss ones.

After trying God knows how many watches, I definitely know that I want datejust mid-size and jubilee bracelet. The dial is still to decide after being introduced to MOP in lady size. I can't decide between white MOP 10 diamond dial or white gold dust MOP 10 diamond dial, and after my experience in Geneva I know that the easiest way to decide would be to try them on. I must admit that I loved the 26mm in white MOP, but I still would like to see both in mid size.

Problem is I've asked 2 different dealers and none of them had the one with white MOP and Rolex has told me that they haven't got it in stock at the moment either, so if my dealer requests one it will be ready in up to 12 weeks...I can't wait one week no matter 12!!!!

so, I'm on a mission tomorrow. I'm going to phone every dealer nearby to see if I'm lucky and one them has it in stock. If I'm not lucky I will have to unfortunately start counting down 12 11 10 9 8...

:hysteric:

here's my new rolex that i got last week.....

midsize datejust with rose gold and diamond markers

attachment.php

attachment.php

Do the lady, or consider Omega - I have very petite wrists, and even the Lady is too small for me, so I went for the petite-sized Omega Constellation -- which is just perfect -- not TOO small, not too huge.

Hi girls,

I've asked everywhere for the MOP model and no one has it in stock. One of the dealers told me that the reason for that is that because it is a expensive dial for a steel bracelet not many dealers have it in stock and if they do, they have only one, so it needs to be made to order. It looks like I'm going to have to wait 12 weeks.

I'm going to France week after next, I might be lucky there :wlae:

keep you informed x

Could you have it shipped to you from a dealer who has it? That's true about the MOP being an expensive dial...it is about $2000 more then the other dials! But so worth it imo... I love how it reflects the light and has subtle hints of other colors in it!

My ideal Rolex is on peanutbabycake's wrist!!!! I'm still divided between getting an Omega Constellation Automatic with Diamond Bezel and markers or Rolex Lady datejust in half gold jubilee bracelet with Diamond markers. Why I wanted the Omega Automatic? Coz it's the only one with date and it's automatic, just like the Rolex. Hmmmm...decisions, decisions.....Maybe I should post a new thread.

I love mid size 31 mm with mop dial. I really want to have mid size too, but i cant wait for it. Here is my rolex 36 mm black mop.

blackmop.jpg

blackmop3.jpg
It is gorgeous!!! it looks a very good size on your wrist, how big are your wrists?

girls, I've managed to track down mid size date just jubilee steel with white MOP diamond dial. It will be on my wrist next Saturday. I cannot wait!!!

x

It is gorgeous!!! it looks a very good size on your wrist, how big are your wrists?

girls, I've managed to track down mid size date just jubilee steel with white MOP diamond dial. It will be on my wrist next Saturday. I cannot wait!!!

x
I can't wait to see your choice! please post pics:sweatdrop::smile: