Rolex bracelet help- jubilee vs oyster

I prefer the jubilee bracelet with the two tone style and the fluted bezel.
Another vote for jubilee :blush:

Just as an update, I went with the oyster. It felt right for me as I loved the watch together. The jubilee felt like it would have been a lot going on with a fluted bezel, MOP face, diamond dial and YG/SS. I am love with the watch but it has been 2 weeks and I must admit the first scratch really hurt. So that does make me wonder if I should have done jubilee. I feel like it’s noticeable only to me, but I will be trying to find ways to buff out the scratch.

Attachments

• FA8B9D51-E388-4E68-BE7A-554B307BEEDC.jpeg
    FA8B9D51-E388-4E68-BE7A-554B307BEEDC.jpeg
    120.1 KB · Views: 96
Just as an update, I went with the oyster. It felt right for me as I loved the watch together. The jubilee felt like it would have been a lot going on with a fluted bezel, MOP face, diamond dial and YG/SS. I am love with the watch but it has been 2 weeks and I must admit the first scratch really hurt. So that does make me wonder if I should have done jubilee. I feel like it’s noticeable only to me, but I will be trying to find ways to buff out the scratch.
Perfect...love it! :heart:

Reactions: Sb2020
It’s a beautiful watch and it looks fabulous with your rings. Don’t second guess yourself.

Reactions: Sb2020