Rolex 36 or 31mm for a woman

I have a 36 mm and I love it. When I looked at pics on this forum before I got my watch, I thought I wanted a 31 mm -- when I tried them on in person, I much preferred the 36mm. Your mom will be thrilled! View attachment 3603257

Loving the look of the diamond markers. I'll be purchasing in the next couple weeks. I may have to get the 31 for her because the lugs are off her wrists when she tried some on last week. She is leaning forward a fluted bezel now. Stay tuned!

Reactions: originalheather
These are both beautiful watches! Thank you for sharing and I agree the 31 fits you best but the 36 is great too. Were you thinking sticks? I love the sticks too but gravitate toward the Roman numerals.

Buy a non rolex 36mm watch, have her wear it at home, so she can really experience the size of that watch for a few days. In the end, if that's what she wants, you would wishbone to get happy, I'm sure.

That's what I did to decide on a Rolex Submariner. I loved the look. 2 weeks after I got the tester watch its crystal cracked and I went and bought the real thing. It's a good dial for older eyes LOL, for easy reading.

Reactions: jellyv