Rogue top handle question

I’ve actually been coveting the black/oxblood version, which is sold out in the US. I found it on the Japan site, but customer service says they can’t let me order it from there and ship it to the US. I’m hoping they release a black/brass version as I prefer gold hardware.
I have watched several You Tube video on the black with oxblood and it is stunning as well. Good luck in your search.

I got the exact bag in black/oxblood gold hardware and it is a phenomenal bag. Easy to scratch though but I don't mind. I also shoulder carry when I'm not wearing bulky clothes.

Attachments

• 20240123_134720.jpg
    20240123_134720.jpg
    175.6 KB · Views: 15
  • Love
Reactions: jpark2
I got the exact bag in black/oxblood gold hardware and it is a phenomenal bag. Easy to scratch though but I don't mind. I also shoulder carry when I'm not wearing bulky clothes.
I love it so much! Just my luck that I only noticed this bag after it was already sold out! CS says they don't have any plans to restock but keep checking just in case. I like the beige one that's available now, but love the black/oxblood.

I love it so much! Just my luck that I only noticed this bag after it was already sold out! CS says they don't have any plans to restock but keep checking just in case. I like the beige one that's available now, but love the black/oxblood.
I know I bought the last one online in Canada 😁, I stalked it for a long time. Love the all beige too and thinking about it