Rogue Club

Enjoying my Field Totes but missing my Rogues that I sold 3 years ago. So I ordered two MTO Rogues, size 30s this week. I’m excited to join the club again. I have plans to design and order several more MTOs this year. I spent the last few years enjoying LV handbags. I sold them to fund MTO rogues.

If anyone can share information for a Rogue 30 bag liner/organizer insert, it would be appreciated. Thank you

Enjoying my Field Totes but missing my Rogues that I sold 3 years ago. So I ordered two MTO Rogues, size 30s this week. I’m excited to join the club again. I have plans to design and order several more MTOs this year. I spent the last few years enjoying LV handbags. I sold them to fund MTO rogues.

If anyone can share information for a Rogue 30 bag liner/organizer insert, it would be appreciated. Thank you
I use this one and it fits perfectly without adding a bunch of weight. Size small. It also fits in the Troupe totes perfectly as well.

Reactions: amberquamme
I use this one and it fits perfectly without adding a bunch of weight. Size small. It also fits in the Troupe totes perfectly as well.

Thank you so much!
I just placed a order!
Happy Easter!

Reactions: redwood66