Rogue Club

MaryThorpe

Jul 3, 2020
Available at Coach canada
disney x Coach , Rogue 25 MINNIE patches

Attachments

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to ICON card members.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 thread.

DF622

Dec 13, 2016
This is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats! I forgot that they have the option to make your own. I just ordered one from the outlet website. The quilted oxblood Rogue with rivets! Now I'm wondering if I should return when it gets delivered and just order a MTO one. Do you mind my asking how much the MTO ones are? Can't go to the boutique on a whim now that I've got a newborn!

Jun 15, 2009
This is absolutely gorgeous! Congrats! I forgot that they have the option to make your own. I just ordered one from the outlet website. The quilted oxblood Rogue with rivets! Now I'm wondering if I should return when it gets delivered and just order a MTO one. Do you mind my asking how much the MTO ones are? Can't go to the boutique on a whim now that I've got a newborn!
I did not make my own. I got from outlets. I will never pay $1300 for a coach. Got her for 6o% off

Reactions: DF622

DF622

Dec 13, 2016
I did not make my own. I got from outlets. I will never pay $1300 for a coach. Got her for 6o% off
[/
oh I'm sorry I thought you said it was a made to order! That is a stunning find! I'm excited to share my first rogue when it gets in iA!

Last edited:
Reactions: crazyforcoach09