Rogue Club

I'm pretty happy with my Tote except no dust bag. When I ordered the bag on phone, SA told me it's the last one or two in JAX warehouse, so I was very worried with the condition. My previous order online was a Rogue 25 and it's a display bag with no stuffing and wear on feet. Ordering online but receiving an outlet bag is very weird. But I think the Tote you received is manufactured for retail store. The creed on outlet bag has F on style number. It would be F59981 if it's a outlet bag. So it's a 59981, and Coach retagged it F26885 and sent it to outlets? LOL Coach is messy. They couldn't even get the style number right.
The fact that I asked before they sent it out if it was an FOS bag and she wouldn't answer is deceitful IMO. And if it is 70% off at the outlet then I would have overpaid. Maybe if I catch it on the outlet it would be fine, but it isn't the one I ordered at FP because it is a different model that I don't like as well. The whole thing leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: b_c1
She's a keeper...but check out the dust bag in the last photo...rust from the rivets! The bag is perfect...nothing comes off when you rub a cloth over it. Must have been in a humid area though...odd. It's only a tad heavier than a non embellished Rogue. Selling reg plain black...
View attachment 4313422 View attachment 4313423 View attachment 4313424
Gorgeous! That's odd about the dustbag! I know a lot of mine arrive with brown spots, but that I assume is from the gift box. I've never gotten one w/rivet imprints. How funny!

Reactions: Syren
Gorgeous! That's odd about the dustbag! I know a lot of mine arrive with brown spots, but that I assume is from the gift box. I've never gotten one w/rivet imprints. How funny!

You know I never thought the brown spots on my dust bags could be from the inside of the gift boxes! I think the colors look similar from the inside of the box and what’s on the bag ... hmmm I will have to investigate later today when I’m home.

I always just thought it was rust from where the bags were stored! I’d feel better if it’s not actual rust [emoji23]

Reactions: holiday123
The fact that I asked before they sent it out if it was an FOS bag and she wouldn't answer is deceitful IMO. And if it is 70% off at the outlet then I would have overpaid. Maybe if I catch it on the outlet it would be fine, but it isn't the one I ordered at FP because it is a different model that I don't like as well. The whole thing leaves a very bad taste in my mouth.
The thing I find funny about this is it reminds me of when I was returning my KH Rogue and I said to the SA that I think the bag was in this condition because it was either a return or travelled around the outlets (I didn't say it snotty, just making a guess). And she gave the nastiest look, and said--we don't sent out bags from the outlet (or this bag would not have come from the outlet). And I was thinking, yeah right, if it didn't sell yet there it could easily have been sent back to the warehouse. So I mean the fact yours was marked that way and we know they go back and forth, it just made me laugh.

So I thought I saw a blue line water mark on my heather gray rogue. I went to wipe it with a baby wipe and a dark black line formed on the piping in the bottom corner of the bag. What the hell is that? Will it go away when it dries I hope? The bag is clean, and I think the original blue spot I saw maybe just the corner was a little damp because now that’s gone and maybe when damp it just looks bluish because when it dries, and this was on the pebble leather part of the bag, I didn’t see it anymore. But the black line still there on the piping.

Not sure why the black smudge line occurred on the piping though. I did spray with apple garde a week ago so maybe that doesn’t mix well with water or cleaners??

So mad right now!

Attachments

• 0E3EF99F-5FC9-45BE-9B03-327C916B2A34.jpeg
    0E3EF99F-5FC9-45BE-9B03-327C916B2A34.jpeg
    152.4 KB · Views: 484
  • 0D7A6358-49DF-4522-9B51-C86DFA90DA3D.jpeg
    0D7A6358-49DF-4522-9B51-C86DFA90DA3D.jpeg
    137.6 KB · Views: 482
Last edited:
So I thought I saw a blue line water mark on my heather gray rogue. I went to wipe it with a baby wipe and a dark black line formed on the piping in the bottom corner of the bag. What the hell is that? Will it go away when it dries I hope? The bag is clean, and I think the original blue spot I saw maybe just the corner was a little damp because now that’s gone and maybe when damp it just looks bluish because when it dries, and this was on the pebble leather part of the bag, I didn’t see it anymore. But the black line still there on the piping.

Not sure why the black smudge line occurred on the piping though. I did spray with apple garde a week ago so maybe that doesn’t mix well with water or cleaners??

So mad right now!

My Melon Rogue has those marks too. I think it corner wear. I was surprised because the bag has feet on the bottom and I have barely used it.

So mad right now!
Looks like color loss from wear on the bag.

Looks like color loss from wear on the bag.
I’ve only had it a little over a week and it wasn’t there before I gently wiped the corner of the pebble leather part. I must have wiped a little on the piping and then it was there. Not even 3 seconds of a wipe. I was trying to wipe a small corner as I thought I saw a blue mark, then the line appeared on the piping. I didn’t even rub hard at all!! Geez, if coach makes stuff this cheap I’ll never by it again. I just bought and received it on January 11 and bought it on the coach online store dyring this 50% off sale, not from the outlet site. I never scuffed it or anything. The mark wasn’t there literally before I wiped it.

When it dries after using the coach leather cleaner some of the discoloration disappears, maybe I’ll wait till morning and hope it is all back to normal! Otherwise to the Coach store I go!

Just an update so someone doesn’t make a stupid mistake like I did. If you treat you bag with a protector like I did and used Apple Garde, baby wipes will turn the leather black/ dark that is treated. Wish I knew sooner. The lady had a video that showed what happens and the person doing the video showed that the darkness went away when dried, but not all of mine did.

Treating now With leather CPR and I am slowly seeing some progress. But I just wanted any newbies like me to know what will happen if you baby wipe treated leather with a protectant.