Rogue Club

CALLING ALL OLIVE ROGUE OWNERS:
Just received my Olive Green regular Rogue from an Ebay auction. Everything looked legit. Seller had huge positive feedback, no negative feedback, and all of her photos were good, including the creed on the inside. The only red flag I had initially was that she didn't have a lot of things that she sold that were fashion-related; more collectible stuff. However their feedback was all positive & they are a longtime seller. I sent her a note questioning whether or not the bag was from a smoke-free pet-free home to which she quickly responded yes. The bag arrived today and the first thing that I noticed was the color of the stitching. I had this bag originally but sold it and I thought the stitching on the original olive green rogue was a cream colored stitching. This one is kind of a muted lime green. It's not bright, but you do notice it. I don't remember the stitching being this color. But more than that, I think we've talked about how under the one zipper tab there is the "crest" of sorts with a small emblem & 1941 in criss cross so to speak. Not the 1941 date stamp on the outside of the one tab but the stamp that's usually on the other side of the bag underneath the tab (see photo). My question is, for anyone that has this specific bag, does it have the stamp on the underside of the one zipper tab at the bottom. I've checked all my other Rogues and they all have the stamp. This one I just received does not. Before I question the purchase, I want to see how many facts I can gather. Thanks in advance!
Screenshot_20180716-215350_Gallery.jpg

CALLING ALL OLIVE ROGUE OWNERS:
Just received my Olive Green regular Rogue from an Ebay auction. Everything looked legit. Seller had huge positive feedback, no negative feedback, and all of her photos were good, including the creed on the inside. The only red flag I had initially was that she didn't have a lot of things that she sold that were fashion-related; more collectible stuff. However their feedback was all positive & they are a longtime seller. I sent her a note questioning whether or not the bag was from a smoke-free pet-free home to which she quickly responded yes. The bag arrived today and the first thing that I noticed was the color of the stitching. I had this bag originally but sold it and I thought the stitching on the original olive green rogue was a cream colored stitching. This one is kind of a muted lime green. It's not bright, but you do notice it. I don't remember the stitching being this color. But more than that, I think we've talked about how under the one zipper tab there is the "crest" of sorts with a small emblem & 1941 in criss cross so to speak. Not the 1941 date stamp on the outside of the one tab but the stamp that's usually on the other side of the bag underneath the tab (see photo). My question is, for anyone that has this specific bag, does it have the stamp on the underside of the one zipper tab at the bottom. I've checked all my other Rogues and they all have the stamp. This one I just received does not. Before I question the purchase, I want to see how many facts I can gather. Thanks in advance!
View attachment 4134623

15A48F3E-2E3B-4884-8D0F-9083BC074B0D.jpeg 29617434-067E-4C0F-8A50-4163CF7D95EE.jpeg Oops! Hit the wrong key!
My olive rogue does have the lime green stitching you described and it does NOT have the cris cross symbol. Strange, all my other Rogues (Felix, red, and melon) do have that symbol. I bought this olive Rogue directly from the Coach store when they fi st came out. I remember the stock was limited and for awhile, it was sold out. They reappeared later that year in the SAS sale so I don’t know if they made a new batch and those have the criss cross symbol?

View attachment 4134651 View attachment 4134652
Oops! Hit the wrong key!
My olive rogue does have the lime green stitching you described and it does NOT have the cris cross symbol. Strange, all my other Rogues (Felix, red, and melon) do have that symbol. I bought this olive Rogue directly from the Coach store when they fi st came out. I remember the stock was limited and for awhile, it was sold out. They reappeared later that year in the SAS sale so I don’t know if they made a new batch and those have the criss cross symbol?
OMG, thank you so much! I mean EVERYTHING else seemed legit. I looked at other pics on Google image & it does seem to be lighter green stitching.
It was the stamp that threw me, as all of my other Rogues, like yours, have it. I can't thank you enough for taking the time to look and putting my mind at ease. Now I can enjoy the bag. Thank you again!

View attachment 4134651 View attachment 4134652
Oops! Hit the wrong key!
Could I please bother you for a pic of the bag and the little white tag showing the serial number please? Whenever I see there's any discrepancy I like to take notes and keep the Authenticators informed. @BeenBurned tagging you for info in case you're interested too.

Reactions: Syren
73C166EE-7453-4EF1-AE4F-84B5AFBA096C.jpeg 7040123B-B458-47A1-9CF0-A86683EB563F.jpeg E4B0314A-28B9-4B65-B075-FC52D1EB99AC.jpeg
Could I please bother you for a pic of the bag and the little white tag showing the serial number please? Whenever I see there's any discrepancy I like to take notes and keep the Authenticators informed. @BeenBurned tagging you for info in case you're interested too.

The serial number is inside the zipper compartment. Also, when these first came out, the website picture showed the Rogue as all olive, not colorblock. When people saw them in the stores or ordered them, that’s when we saw that it was colorblock with the black handles, zipper, hang tag and the keyhood.

Reactions: Chihua5
Do all the rogues come with the inside white tag with the style number? The last 2 I bought from Coach did not have that tag, only the tag stating where it was made. I bought them directly from Coach so I know they are authentic.

Do all the rogues come with the inside white tag with the style number? The last 2 I bought from Coach did not have that tag, only the tag stating where it was made. I bought them directly from Coach so I know they are authentic.

I believe (not 100% sure) all the Coach bags should come with the white tag which has the style number BUT it’s sometimes hard to locate, it’s usually tucked away in a corner. In this Olive Rogue it’s in the bottom corner of the zippered interior pocket, you almost have to pull the lining out to dig it out.

Reactions: Syren