Rogue Club

Congrats! You have a great SA. These are both very unique Rogues. I have the Fern fringe wristlet. The details are great. Enjoy.
Yes, he's wonderful! Funny thing is I have never met him in person and we work via phone! He has good taste and good suggestions to consider. I found the black fringe wristlet at the outlet a month or so ago and it is sassy and classic. I like the size of it.

Yes, he's wonderful! Funny thing is I have never met him in person and we work via phone! He has good taste and good suggestions to consider. I found the black fringe wristlet at the outlet a month or so ago and it is sassy and classic. I like the size of it.
That is great you two clicked over the phone. I saw the black wristlet as well, but I have so many in that color, so I went for Fern. It has amazing details.

LOVE! I have one on hold at my local store just trying to decide since I also have melon tea rose too and I am not sure if they are too close in color [emoji2] Enable me! I love the scallops!
Take your melon tearose with you when you go to see/pick up the other. Put them side by side to see if they really are that close and if you love both. Good luck deciding!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Reactions: houseof999
I'm struggling to find something to use this peony tea rose bag strap with. The best idea I have is this chalk rogue satchel combined with a washed red tea rose clutch. There are some pink flowers in the clutch that you don't see as much in the photo. The edge stain on the rogue handle picks up the colors in the clutch. But I think the strap is a little too much pink and the bag handles too dark with it all even though I can pull the colors together.

The only bags I seem to be able to use the bag straps with are the rogue satchels and maybe a dinky. I only have one swagger 27 in carmine which won't go with this. I'm thinking of returning the strap. I have 3 of them and have limited use for them. I like how they look in photos but not sure how practical they are for my bag wardrobe.

Opinions are welcome!

Coach Peony Bag Strap Chalk Rogue Red Clutch.JPG

I'm struggling to find something to use this peony tea rose bag strap with. The best idea I have is this chalk rogue satchel combined with a washed red tea rose clutch. There are some pink flowers in the clutch that you don't see as much in the photo. The edge stain on the rogue handle picks up the colors in the clutch. But I think the strap is a little too much pink and the bag handles too dark with it all even though I can pull the colors together.

The only bags I seem to be able to use the bag straps with are the rogue satchels and maybe a dinky. I only have one swagger 27 in carmine which won't go with this. I'm thinking of returning the strap. I have 3 of them and have limited use for them. I like how they look in photos but not sure how practical they are for my bag wardrobe.

Opinions are welcome!

View attachment 4110449
I agree I couldn't get any of them to work for me

Reactions: momofgirls

Opinions are welcome!

View attachment 4110449
I use them on dinky, courier and other small crossbody bags. I haven't gotten them to work yet on my bigger bags, although I'm moving into chambray double swagger this week so will update.

I think your combo looks nice, does it hang funny? I can only wear bigger bags on the shoulder vs crossbody, so that is my hope for the swagger - just to hang from the shoulder when I need to be hands-free. I guess it is going to depend on the drop, which varies on each bag depending on where the hardware is placed and the height of the hardware.

I use them on dinky, courier and other small crossbody bags. I haven't gotten them to work yet on my bigger bags, although I'm moving into chambray double swagger this week so will update.

I think your combo looks nice, does it hang funny? I can only wear bigger bags on the shoulder vs crossbody, so that is my hope for the swagger - just to hang from the shoulder when I need to be hands-free. I guess it is going to depend on the drop, which varies on each bag depending on where the hardware is placed and the height of the hardware.
The clips for the rogue satchel are on the side of the bag and on the same side - not kiddy corner. I've used the grey tea rose strap on the grey rogue satchel w/ snake handle and as you, use it as a shoulder carry when I want to be hands free and want to add some extra oomph to the bag.

I was online last night and they show the peony bag strap with a black bag that I think is the chelsea. Supposedly it is sold out in peony but it also has silver hardware. I think the brass hardware on this peony bag strap is also an issue. I've come to the conclusion I'm going to return it and thinking of getting one of the little suede bucket bags. I got the bag strap with the F&F discount plus a 12% cash back but if I'm not going to use it, I may as well return it.

Reactions: holiday123
The clips for the rogue satchel are on the side of the bag and on the same side - not kiddy corner. I've used the grey tea rose strap on the grey rogue satchel w/ snake handle and as you, use it as a shoulder carry when I want to be hands free and want to add some extra oomph to the bag.

I was online last night and they show the peony bag strap with a black bag that I think is the chelsea. Supposedly it is sold out in peony but it also has silver hardware. I think the brass hardware on this peony bag strap is also an issue. I've come to the conclusion I'm going to return it and thinking of getting one of the little suede bucket bags. I got the bag strap with the F&F discount plus a 12% cash back but if I'm not going to use it, I may as well return it.
That's funny I was considering Chelsea 32 in heather gray to go with my tea rose strap. It's all sold out though (except on Ebay.) I played with it in the store the other day and it wasn't love. I also played with a fulton, but the strap clips diagonally and it had an older vibe to it.

Sometimes I hang onto things that I got a deal on and really like just in case a new bag is released that would match, but there's always the possibility that doesn't happen and I'm stuck with a strap sitting in the closet unused.

I think good decision to return if it's not going to get used.

Reactions: pianolize
Has anyone seen a heather grey snake rogue satchel at their boutique? I called CS and they couldn't find any in stores but you just never know.
I doubt any store would have it as it's from last year. You might have luck if you are at the outlet store and if they are willing to look for one at another outlet and order one for you. You'd have to pay $10 shipping I think.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk