Rogue Club

Congrats! The mini black rogue is so cute [emoji7] Twins on Ivy, I’ve been obsessed with mine since I got it in March. I find it goes with everything [emoji1]

Thank you, @Syren. Yes, I agree. These are my first rogues so I played it safe and chose a color that I could pair with almost everything. I am so happy with the quality of the leather and the bag itself. I am using the 17 for errands and short trips to the mall. Lol. It holds so much more than the mini pochette, and the side pockets/slips are so convenient.

Reactions: Syren
This is the smooth leather and I have the pebble leather. I haven’t seen the smooth in person so it may be slightly different than mine? I can’t confirm though. But I love my pebble ivy!

I have seen the smooth version, they are equally gorgeous. But the pebbled leather is what caught my eye on the display. I am also afraid that if the bag gets scratched, it would be more noticeable on the smooth leather than the pebbled.

Reactions: Syren
So I was comparing hardware for a TPF'er who just bought a new swagger and discovered this on my tea rose rogues. The melon isn't too bad. Should I be concerned about the black? All other hardware is perfect. Is this normal wear and tear for feet? Just looked at my denim swagger and its feet are worn too...
brass 2.jpg brass1.jpg Melon.jpg

Reactions: katev
So I was comparing hardware for a TPF'er who just bought a new swagger and discovered this on my tea rose rogues. The melon isn't too bad. Should I be concerned about the black? All other hardware is perfect. Is this normal wear and tear for feet? Just looked at my denim swagger and its feet are worn too...

Oh Lord, would Coach do something about their Rogue hardware?! Are the hardware in the first two pictures old brass? I saw one of the burgundy rivet rogues on eBay had chipping hardware like you're showing, and I thought I was seeing things! Thought black copper is the only one that's coated. That really should not be normal wear and tear; none of my Nomad hobos have any issue with hardware, and they're much cheaper in price than the Rogues!

Oh Lord, would Coach do something about their Rogue hardware?! Are the hardware in the first two pictures old brass? I saw one of the burgundy rivet rogues on eBay had chipping hardware like you're showing, and I thought I was seeing things! Thought black copper is the only one that's coated. That really should not be normal wear and tear; none of my Nomad hobos have any issue with hardware, and they're much cheaper in price than the Rogues!
https://www.coach.com/coach-rogue-w...word=rogue&cgid=women-handbags-rogue&start=26
Just says brass??