Rogue Club

I made the mistake of playing with the custom Rogue option and now I am coveting an all 1941 red version with crocodile handles....dammit!

I’m considering the python when I do mine. I figure if I’m gonna spend the money to do a custom one, I might as well go for broke and get exactly what I want. That makes complete financial sense, right?!? Lol

I’ve decided my next Rogue will be MTO in 1941 red with black handles and trim. I just need to decide between smooth or pebbled leather.

This is my ideal MTO colour combination as well, but what bothers me is that all the black accents would have that honey yellow contrast stitching, which really bothers me!! I wonder why we can't have that one more point of customization.

This is my ideal MTO colour combination as well, but what bothers me is that all the black accents would have that honey yellow contrast stitching, which really bothers me!! I wonder why we can't have that one more point of customization.
I hadn't even thought about this being the case. I just assumed the contrast stitching was just a coding error since the other colors don't have it. I emailed their MTO contact to see what they say about it. The contrast stitching would likely be a deal breaker for me.

I hadn't even thought about this being the case. I just assumed the contrast stitching was just a coding error since the other colors don't have it. I emailed their MTO contact to see what they say about it. The contrast stitching would likely be a deal breaker for me.

I think the contrast stitch colours are just the "defaults" for the leather colour.

Black = yellow stitching
Oxblood = gold stitching
Red = white stitching
etc.

Can those who have MTO Rogues confirm or deny this?

@LOVEsersen do you have any more information on this colour?
3529f9ceb7835b88b976347f0eaaf3f6.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

They’re pretty pricey, thread color should be an option.

I just received an email back from Emilia at the MTO desk in NYC and she confirmed that the thread color on the black would be yellow and cannot be changed. In light of that, I think I may have decided instead to get an LV Epi Alma to satisfy my need for a good red bag.

Found this on the coach Australia site. Rogue 25 in signature. Not sure how I feel about it.View attachment 4043105

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I was wondering if Rogues would show up in this leather! I’m not sure either, part of me likes it and part of me thinks it distracts from the lines I love that make it a rogue ... I’ll need to see more [emoji23] thanks for posting it!