Rogue Club

Just back from Rodeo- to me the 25 Rogue is similar to the LV speedy 25 in terms of size and capacity. The 25 seems like a good compromise since the larger Rogues tend to be heavy esp. with embellishments. If you can get beyond the need to carry a huge everyday bag, the 25 Rogue is quite adorable and practical as a crossbody. Love it! I am pretty sure I will get the black either with pink or the aubergine tea roses.

The dimensions are almost identical between the Speedy 25 and Rogue 25...different shape of course. :smile:

I have Speedy 25s but every time I see the Rogue I'm carrying something else and I think the Rogue is too small.

Congratulations!!!!!! That bag is a true work of art!! What a great deal! Yes that is the way ****** works. Post pics when you get it

I can't wait to get it! I really hope it's big enough, I have 4 regular size rogues that I love. I already received tracking information and it says it's coming fedex smartpost but won't be here until the 27th even though it's shipping from just 1 state away. Really hoping the estimated delivery is wrong and it will be here sooner.

I have Speedy 25s but every time I see the Rogue I'm carrying something else and I think the Rogue is too small.

I wonder if this is due to the compartmentalization in the Rogue. I feel like I could fit my life into my Speedy 30, but I felt the regular size Rogue was stuffed to the point of being rigid once I got the things I wanted to carry in there.

Isn't that hedge hog cute?! Words I never thought I'd say! I love the elephant and the hippo and the dragon and.........lol

Hedgehog IS cute, but I'm leaning toward the large Geisha Girl and the small Red Ladybug -- although the large Blue Ladybug is so unique! He truly does beautiful work -- and compared to Coach prices for some of their animal leather charms, he's practically giving the stuff away! And his work is much nicer, I think.

I'm also eyeing that large Horse, I think saddle colored, made from gorgeous smooth leather! :drool:

Reactions: Hobbsy
He is great to work with, you can certainly let him know Jane in NYC with the boston terrier/schnauzers/daschund/monkeys/bulldogs etc dropped his work on the purse forum. I don't get any royalties but im sure he will be happy to hear that we are loving his creations ;) I have posted some pictures of rogues with the ones I got from him on his feedback page.

Good to know, thx! (About your pics on his feedback page). Even with no royalties for you, I'll mention your name then -- good karma for a seemingly nice artist! You must be one of his best customers, judging from your list above!

Hedgehog IS cute, but I'm leaning toward the large Geisha Girl and the small Red Ladybug -- although the large Blue Ladybug is so unique! He truly does beautiful work -- and compared to Coach prices for some of their animal leather charms, he's practically giving the stuff away! And his work is much nicer, I think.

I'm also eyeing that large Horse, I think saddle colored, made from gorgeous smooth leather! :drool:
I love both the ladybug and the Geisha girl. I hate snakes and I even think the snake is cute! I'm going to order more but I can't make up my mind, I want a dragon for sure......I can't wait to see what you get! That different color pom you have on your new grey tote just mesmerizes me, I love those colors against the grey!

Reactions: K.E.W.
I love both the ladybug and the Geisha girl. I hate snakes and I even think the snake is cute! I'm going to order more but I can't make up my mind, I want a dragon for sure......I can't wait to see what you get! That different color pom you have on your new grey tote just mesmerizes me, I love those colors against the grey!

Isn't that pom pom cool? Would you like the Amazon link -- it's a generic cheapo, and excellent quality! Under $20, if I recall! You can wash it in cold water with dish soap and blow dry and style it...furry boy Simon "removed" it from my counter (wasn't attached to anything yet) and "groomed" it (yes, kitty saliva, EWW!), so necessity was the mother of invention here, haha! But I think the website claimed its washable too.

They have lots of solid colors too, but the multi-color is sooo versatile, as it can pick up colors from a variety of bags.

Isn't that pom pom cool? Would you like the Amazon link -- it's a generic cheapo, and excellent quality! Under $20, if I recall! You can wash it in cold water with dish soap and blow dry and style it...furry boy Simon "removed" it from my counter (wasn't attached to anything yet) and "groomed" it (yes, kitty saliva, EWW!), so necessity was the mother of invention here, haha! But I think the website claimed its washable too.

They have lots of solid colors too, but the multi-color is sooo versatile, as it can pick up colors from a variety of bags.
Lol @ Simon! Yeah, I can't keep those on my bags, I have to take them off and store them in a drawer or Calvin and Hobbs would have a party!! Yes, I'd like the link please?

Reactions: K.E.W.

I think a few of his animal charms border on juvenile (like for a toddler, haha), but they're all so well made! He even shows each one modeled on a bag -- very impressive!

I really like the snake too but I didn't end up getting it. I try not to browse his page bc I can never decide and end up getting more [emoji37]. I've been trying to be good!

Reactions: K.E.W. and Hobbsy