Rogue Club

@marcott2 - I think that denim blue Rogue 25 is adorable. I have a couple of Rogue 25's, and I find them to be the perfect size for an outing with a friend. I typically wear the regular Rogue size, however, as I like a larger bag for everyday use. The price of the one you ordered is not bad at all, but the question is-- will you wear the bag in denim blue? If the answer is yes, then you will grow to love the bag as it works well with navy, black, brights of many different colors (i.e. red, green, pink). If you are a "winter" in your coloring, the bag in denim will work for you. If, however, you wear more camel, off-white, rust, bisque, and brown colored clothing, it might not work for you.

That said, looking for your denim Rogue, I discovered a new bag on the Coach site that I had not seen before. It is the Boxed New Year Rogue 25 with Dragon in Buff. I was born in the Year of the Dragon and have dragon jewelry. Do I need this new Rogue? No. Is there such a thing as having too many dragons? Yes. Will the buff color work for me? Possibly, but only if I wear it with black or bright pinks, blues, or even lavender. Could I make the bag work with much of my regular, solid colored clothing? Yes, I think so. What an adorable baby dragon in multicolor on that buff-colored Rogue! Thanks a lot, @marcott2. Now, I am considering yet another Rogue. (I have the regular sized Rogue in Black Regenerative Leather, the big sister to the one you want most in size 25, and several others. When you love a particular style of bag, you just love it.)
Well!! I just looked a the dragon is cute!!!! Sorry not sorry?! Ha! Now cause of you I just may keep the little dark denim rogue 25….. I wear a ton of black and would be cute with it….. just love the regular size Rogues and always wanted to try the 25….. wish the dark denim was a navy color on front and back, as it is on the sides….. but just make keep her!!!!

Reactions: BagsRGreat
Well!! I just looked a the dragon is cute!!!! Sorry not sorry?! Ha! Now cause of you I just may keep the little dark denim rogue 25….. I wear a ton of black and would be cute with it….. just love the regular size Rogues and always wanted to try the 25….. wish the dark denim was a navy color on front and back, as it is on the sides….. but just make keep her!!!!
@marcott2 - That dragon Rogue went poof from the website before I could take another look at it, but it is probably for the best (for me). I asked myself if I would consider that Rogue 25 in Buff without any painted embellishment or design added to it, and my resounding answer was, "No." Buff is so pale and skin-tone-like that I didn't think I would wear the bag. I tend to avoid colors of things that make me look paler, or accentuate my paleness. Perhaps I should consider the Coach watch with the same dragon on it, which has a lovely pink watchband? If that Rogue 25 base leather color had been a light carnation pink, or a pale, but pretty shade of green, or a lilac, I would have ordered that dragon bag in a NY minute prior to posting about it here. I'll just have to wear a John Hardy Naga item today, instead.

@mscheirer I have taken lots of photos the past 11 years but now I have so many bags it’s impossible to get all of them by brand. Dust bags are not practical either. I’d never find anything! I’ve got a separate handbag room with shelving. There is a mixture of vintage and newer bags. Here are some photos of my room.

View attachment 5756883

View attachment 5756884

View attachment 5756885

View attachment 5756886

View attachment 5756887
Wow! I was just contemplating a purse room:smile:. Do you have to dust them- swiffer them occasionally? Your room is beautiful!! Thank you for sharing.

Reactions: lbbolton