Roberto Coin Quality

I have the Roberto Coin hoop earrings and 1 earring has fallen out twice without me knowing it. I was lucky it was at home and I noticed it on the floor. Does anyone else have this problem? I’m hesitant to wear them now. I wish they had a safety release that you press down on.

718CF49A-6D62-4DDB-8BD6-BCC49A91AE1D.jpeg

I have the Roberto Coin hoop earrings and 1 earring has fallen out twice without me knowing it. I was lucky it was at home and I noticed it on the floor. Does anyone else have this problem? I’m hesitant to wear them now. I wish they had a safety release that you press down on.

View attachment 5406425
I'm pretty sure I have this same pair of RC earrings in yellow gold. I've never had a problem with them opening. You should bring them into get checked/repaired.

My new pieces added this month( love in Verona bangle and princess flower necklace ) .. love them . The first time I try this brand but they look awesome
Omg! The Love in Verona bangle is amazing, I have seriously been eyeing it. Did you go with the standard size or special order in a smaller/larger size? How would you compare it to the Cartier love bangle?

Reactions: Rana S
Thanks dear . I simply love it and find it more beautiful in my opinion than my Cartier love bracelet . I went with the standard small size not special order

I have several Roberto Coin Stretch bracelets - paid $3K for each and afraid to wear them. I wore one for a while when new and had to send it back because it stretched so it couldn’t be worn anymore. They did replace - but I’m sure they won’t keep doing so. Same happened to my friend. So now they sit in the jewelry box. There is some kind of rubber inside that stretches out and you can’t wear it anymore. Expensive mistake.

I have a pair of RC earrings which I love the look of but admittedly they are not the best quality compared to other items I have. I find RC tend to be light, they do a lot of hollow items, and the connections aren’t as secure and sturdy, but their designs are gorgeous, and well you get what you pay for. For example, the princess flower designs are not solid, they are a front and back piece with framework connections. They are however much less expensive than the equivalent in Cartier/VCA etc.
I tried the stretch bracelet that other have had problems with and it felt really flimsy. I will stick to FOPE for stretch, there is no rubber and the mechanism seems much better designed.

I have several Roberto Coin pieces and love all of them:

- 1 ttcw diamond bezel stud earrings in yellow gold
- 0.50 carat diamond solitaire bezel necklace in yellow gold
- 1.95 ttcw diamond inside out hoops in white gold
- 2.80 ttcw diamond inside out hoops in yellow gold
- Paper clip chain necklace in yellow gold

The bezel pieces are not as refined as the Tiffany equivalent but they are still nicely made and sparkle beautifully - and for a fraction of Tiffany’s cost!

The paper clip chain is hollow - no different to most other designer brands at the same price point though - but is still well designed.

The diamond hoops are actually fantastic quality and the yellow gold ones are my most worn earrings. The diamonds are so sparkly and they feel robust and secure in the ear. I have owned several pairs of diamond hoops, both branded and non branded, and these are definitely the best in my opinion.

It clearly depends on the piece but overall I would definitely recommend Roberto Coin jewellery in terms of quality and competitive pricing.