Rioni pics, reveals, etc

Omg, I just got my Rioni Drawstring bag and I can already tell it's going to fast become one of my favorites! I've had the LV Petit Noe before but I have to say, this puts it to shame! First of all, there's protective feet on the bottom of the bag, there's a zipped pocket on the front and there's also a place for your cell phone and an inside pocket. My noe didn't have any of that. I'm thrilled and the fact that I only paid $132.99 on Overstock is even better!!
I took a couple of pics but don't ask me to model because I just got finished cooking and i'm wearing sweat shorts and an apron! lolol

100_0370.jpg

100_0371.jpg

100_0372.jpg

Rioni Signature Brown Luxury Tote in Medium:

rionilux1.jpg

Note that the vachetta already has some color.

The back side:

rionilux2.jpg

Showing the inside, which has dark brown lining now, not the light green of many other Rioni purses

rionilux3.jpg

The Luxury tote next to the Tall Tote Shopper:

rionilux4.jpg

The Luxury tote with a 17 inch Toshiba laptop shoved into it. Doesn't quite fit because the base is too small:

rionilux5.jpg

The Luxury tote with an older 15 inch (I think) Dell laptop inside it:

rionilux6.jpg

These photos were taken in the shade of trees, and the vachetta is darker in real life than in the photos. Also, since this tote has magnets holding it together at the top, I'm not sure I'd recommend using it to carry a 15 inch laptop. If you do, you should find out where the harddrive is, and position the laptop so the harddrive is closer to the bottom rather than at the top.

I just got a coupon code in the mail for Rioni. 20 % off - not Overstock. I think the prices are roughly similar, and there's a low priced shipping option. Would it be allowed according to the rules here to message the code to interested parties?

Would anyone consider making video reviews or videos showing what goes into the Rioni bags?

Youtube is flowing over with LV reviews these days, but there are no videos with Rioni bags apart from the Chinese sales video I found.

I would like to make some videos myself, but so far haven't got the right setup. Maybe someone else would be interested in doing it? It's possible to make videos without showing your face on camera, just more difficult, if that's an issue.

Here ya go!!

Oh and totally ignore my tabs. I am hooked on dragon vale game and looking up info. Lol

These have started appearing elsewhere for better prices. So far only one site:
http://www.idyouco.com/products/affection-the-zoey-bag-by-rioni
http://www.idyouco.com/products/the-zoey-satchel-by-rioni

Still quite a bit more expensive than a lux tote. And make sure you choose the right color option if you do buy there, as it's easy to miss. Both come in black and red.

I like it. Would a macbook air 11inch fit in there? Wow! How much does this bag usually run?

I forgot you'd asked for 11 inch, and asked for a 13 inch while visiting some friends who use macs. This is a MacBook Pro 13 inch. In this pic I put it into the Rioni Tall Tote Shopper horizontally. It slides past the zipper with a minimum of finagling, but the base isn't broad enough, so it puckers. The photo was taken from above, so the perspective is a bit off:

rioni_macbook1.jpg

In this pic I set the machine down vertically, and it peeks over the top.

rioni_macbook2.jpg

I forgot you'd asked for 11 inch, and asked for a 13 inch while visiting some friends who use macs. This is a MacBook Pro 13 inch. In this pic I put it into the Rioni Tall Tote Shopper horizontally. It slides past the zipper with a minimum of finagling, but the base isn't broad enough, so it puckers. The photo was taken from above, so the perspective is a bit off:

View attachment 1914836

In this pic I set the machine down vertically, and it peeks over the top.

View attachment 1914837

Thanks for the reply.