Rihanna

I always liked the Prince impression...
BhaC06UIAAAZzYu.jpg

This happened to me with Kiehl's. I used their products for years and then when they were bought out, I felt like the formulation changed for some of the products. Took me another few years before finding something that worked well for me.
May I ask what you're using now? I recently noticed the decline in Kiehl's quality. I'm trying Farmacy now but would like to know what you're using.

May I ask what you're using now? I recently noticed the decline in Kiehl's quality. I'm trying Farmacy now but would like to know what you're using.
Sure. I've been using a mix of products. During the day, use the Josie Maran Argan Oil Daily Moisturizer w/SPF and the Amore Pacific Moisture Bound Eye Gel. if I'm going out in the evening, I use the Amore Pacific face creme instead of the JM. If I'm in a rush, I'll just slap Clinique all over my face. If I'm late, I just wipe on my face whatever leftover homemade body oil is left on my hands :lol:

At night, I have my own concoction that I've made with Argan Oil, Vitamin E, Rosehip Oil, Aloe Vera gel and a few drops of lavender essential oil - I use this every night....far cheaper than buying a night cream and I found much more moisturizing plus easy to tailor for skin needs. Sometimes I just use good old fashion shea butter.

I've been preferring making my own products lately.

I live for Shea butter. I get out the shower and rub myself down with it from neck to toe...keeps my skin super soft all day.

Making a custom concoction sounds kinda interesting @berrydiva :thinking: I use pretty much all Natura Bisse products on my face; I’d save so much money going the DIY/natural route.

Rih skated over that Lemon beat, I like it.
Honestly it's so easy to make your own. I was looking at old pics of my grandmother...just looking at her skin and realized I need to go back to basics. Aloe Vera, Shea butter, cocoa butter, etc.

Reactions: kkfiregirl
I needed a pic of this. She got herself a boo and went ghost, lol.

Rihanna dined out in Boston on Halloween — wearing a ‘Star Wars’ costume

Who goes to dinner wearing a costume?Rihanna, that’s who.

The singer, who’s been out and about in Boston lately, dined on Halloween with her billionaire boyfriend Hassan Jameel at chef Dante de Magistris’s restaurant Dante at the Royal Sonesta Wednesday — and she was dressed as “Star Wars” character Kylo Ren. Jameel, the handsome Saudi businessman who’s been squiring the “Stay” singer around since this summer, was dressed as a penguin.

Via Boston Globe

Leaving NYC yesterday

She’s looks like her “Home” character Tip in that wig.

D2E26EA6-9AF9-4E88-B167-EAD9C81A77E4.jpeg 3273642E-5983-4D2D-953B-5EB6459D8195.jpeg A2A2E633-CB5E-4C76-B0B8-64B4846EF0E0.jpeg 6794A209-8687-4273-8B92-76E54729E781.jpeg