Rihanna

I remember Howard Stern talking about the first time he saw her. He was at some party asked who she was and a record exec, maybe Mottola(?) said that next week she would be the number one artist in the world. I guess her first song was about to get released. He said she was absolutely stunning.

It's the uniform of choice for many an office worker.

And Rihanna gave the smart-casual look her own twist on Saturday night in an off the shoulder shirt.

The 29-year-old flaunted her shoulders by unbuttoning her over-sized blue and white stripped shirt featuring over-sized cuffs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...oulder-shirt-look-New-York.html#ixzz4iQJrzWl9
40E3165000000578-4550294-image-a-12_1495994196412.jpg

40E3165400000578-4550294-image-a-13_1495994408754.jpg

She has a beautiful face. I guess people like her thickness because it makes her more relatable? Personally I prefer her less thick.

So skinny people aren't relatable? :lol: ok. Some prefer her on the thicker side because they like thighs and curves, nothing to do with being more relatable just more aesthetically pleasing to some. :shrugs:

The baggy looks are making her look heavier than she is. Like I said a few pages ago, even with a lil weight she's probably still a sample size or a 6 *gasp* at most so....

Last edited:
So skinny people aren't relatable? :lol: ok. Some prefer her on the thicker side because they like thighs and curves, nothing to do with being more relatable just more aesthetically pleasing to some. :shrugs:

Thay baggy looks are making her look heavier than she is. Like I said a few pages ago, even with a lil weight she's still a sample size so....
she sure doesn't look like a sample size in post #6182. But she's still beautiful.
Yes, skinny people would be relatable to other skinny people. I was thinking maybe the women who like her thick are thick themselves. I know some men prefer thick thighs on women. Anyway to each his/her own.

Reactions: NicolesCloset
she sure doesn't look like a sample size in post #6182. But she's still beautiful.
Yes, skinny people would be relatable to other skinny people. I was thinking maybe the women who like her thick are thick themselves. I know some men prefer thick thighs on women. Anyway to each his/her own.
lol say what?! Perhaps it's just nice to not see another rail thin woman is another way to view it...she'll slim back down when she goes on tour. I prefer her thicker...it gives her body. Plus she wears her thighs with confidence which is nice to see.

The thing is her gaining weight is nothing new. She was around this thickness during the Rated R/Loud era and then she slimmed down, it comes and goes. When she's promoting music/touring she's thinner and when she isn't she's thicker. :shrugs: Folks are clearly new here, lol.
I can put it on easily enough but don't take it off like she does :smile:
Janet Jackson is a champ at that too