Right now... what is in your purse?

Wallet that desperately needs to be replace, makeup pouch, lipsticks, chapsticks, keys, pill case, various receipts, pen, pencil, lotion, body spray, TI 83 calculator lol. I recently cleaned it out, usually I have a lot more junk in it.

In my speedy 25 Its currently holding....
-Brown Coach Mini C's wristlet that has cash,id card ect
-baby blue tigger cellphone pouch that has a red/silver samsung verizon music phone
-My 20 gig 4th generation Ipod in a pink leather case
-Purple Clinique makeup bag with some paisly compact from NM,eyelash curler,MAC eyeliner,Daqari Lancome Juicy Tube,Blistex medicated chapstick, French Kiss mirror gloss VS,great last,clinique eyeshadow's in Beach Plum & Foxy,purel,cherry blossom lotion from Bath & Body works.

cate22 said:
What's a pursebrite? Is that like a purseket?

I googled purseket and yes its exactly the same thing with a light I found it last summer on the Home Shopping Network and with the way I switch bags every other day I thought I'd try it ended up buying 20 for Christmas and giving them to everyone they rock!

Ipod & LV holder
Carolina Herrera Wallet
Burberry Cosmetic bag
LV Key Holder
pen
Earpiece
Cell Phone
Gum
coin purse
usually Chanel Sunglasses but it rained today no sun =(
252578F0A5D911DA8DBC54394675A742.jpg

in my new paddy:
epi compact in red
LV cosmetique pouch: my medication, pureness compact powder, Dr.Hauschka lip balm, pen, blotting paper, Dior addict lip stick,
Vernis framboise agenda,
cell
keys on LV keyholder (with the advertisement from the 20's)
and still plenty of room left.

Wow! I didn't know so many women carried their makeup bags with them. I feel so dowdy now..

In my bag, I carry:
1. wallet
2. binder/textbooks
3. two lipbalms and a lip gloss
4. planner
5. case for pens, pencils, stapler, hole-punch

I keep my cell and ipod in my jacket pocket along with my keys and travelcard.

Also, LondonBrat...what do you think of the Suhali wallet? I was planning to get one for my mom, but the inside feels very hard and plastic-y when I saw it in person...

In my bag...

1. Tula heart purse with a handful of coins, cashcards and stamps
2. New look checked purse with more cards and some cash
3. Choc brown Filofax
4. Keys
5. Tissues
6. Tic tacs
7. Avon lippy
8. Mulberry Oak congo wallet with (all 6!!) of my store cards
9. Mobile phone
10. Kitchen sink:lol: