Right hand ring -- which finger??

Middle finger, trendy all the way... I am currently waiting for my new ring to come and it's for my RH middle finger and Anyone wants to know what it is :yahoo:It's T&CO Aria diamond ring :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Hope i'll get the ring really soon
photo-2.png

I just bought this cocktail ring and am trying to figure out which finger it should go on. Ring, middle or index? I have large hands and long fingers and need to get the ring sized to fit. This is my first cocktail style ring and I need to figure out how to wear it and when to wear it, is it OK for frequent wear and with casual outfits? I bought it secondhand and it feels showy when I try it on my hand.

Attachments

• 67643361013188nd.JPG
    67643361013188nd.JPG
    101.8 KB · Views: 215
I just bought this cocktail ring and am trying to figure out which finger it should go on. Ring, middle or index? I have large hands and long fingers and need to get the ring sized to fit. This is my first cocktail style ring and I need to figure out how to wear it and when to wear it, is it OK for frequent wear and with casual outfits? I bought it secondhand and it feels showy when I try it on my hand.

Can you show us pics on the hand and different fingers. It probably just feels "showy" because you aren't used to it. It's a beautiful ring and it can definitely be worn everyday [emoji253]

Reactions: KBecks
Yes, let me try to post some photos on the finger -- note that the ring doesn't fit yet, and I hope I don't have a sizing issue with it, but the back of the ring is thin and I think the jeweler will be able to size it up at least 2 sizes for me. I'm sure they'll be able to make it work on my ring finger if not the others I think you are right, it feels extra blingy because I am not used to wearing a ring. It is very sparkly in real life. I'm excited and a little uncomfortable about that at the same time. I hope I wear it often, I like the wave design and the yellow gold, I think it's me, but then I'm like, woah, it's shiny and it feels giant. The ring finger is definitely the safe choice, but I think I like the middle finger because then it's balanced, and if the ring is a little dated, it makes it more modern? I don't know. Thanks for helping with this!
IMG_6120.JPG IMG_6121.JPG IMG_6125.JPG

You really could wear it on any finger. If it was me, I would get it sized for my middle or ring finger. I tend to wear more ornate rings on my index. If you got it for the middle, you could also wear it on your ring if your fingers swell in the warmer months. It’s a beautiful ring and I don’t think it’s dated [emoji253]

Yes, let me try to post some photos on the finger -- note that the ring doesn't fit yet, and I hope I don't have a sizing issue with it, but the back of the ring is thin and I think the jeweler will be able to size it up at least 2 sizes for me. I'm sure they'll be able to make it work on my ring finger if not the others I think you are right, it feels extra blingy because I am not used to wearing a ring. It is very sparkly in real life. I'm excited and a little uncomfortable about that at the same time. I hope I wear it often, I like the wave design and the yellow gold, I think it's me, but then I'm like, woah, it's shiny and it feels giant. The ring finger is definitely the safe choice, but I think I like the middle finger because then it's balanced, and if the ring is a little dated, it makes it more modern? I don't know. Thanks for helping with this!
View attachment 4226738 View attachment 4226739 View attachment 4226741

I also have large hands and long fingers. I think either middle finger or fourth finger would look great. Personally, I’d choose middle finger for the reasons you said — it’s balanced on your hand and looks more modern. It’s a beautiful ring that can become a signature piece for you — if that’s what you intend, then pick the finger that you think the ring will be most comfortable on. Be sure to post a photo once you have it sized!

In my very humble opinion, all fingers are open for business as far as rings are concerned (haha).
I just think about what kind of rings suit certain fingers. Big cocktail-like rings I keep on my ring finer or my index finger. If its more of a band, then my middle or ring finger. If you are doing the fine "stacking" rings I've seen girls wear these types of rings on every finger for a more bohemian look. Although, personally I usually keep them to my middle and index fingers.

I do personally find index finger rings can become uncomfortable, so personally I don't really wear them as often as rings on other fingers. Although I adore the look it can drive me nuts on a hot day when my fingers swell - the index finger swells the most. It can become quite painful actually.

Up to you really, take a look and see what suits your personal style.
wear in good health :smile: