Right hand ring -- which finger??

Ring finger! I like bulkier looking rings to go on the middle finger, but this ring is the perfect size and can be easily worn on your ring finger. What a gorgeous, classic ring. I can't wait for your reveal :nuts:

I agree with the others who've said to wear it on the ring finger. I love pointer and middle finger rings too, but I think those should be more funky (as others have already said) and larger. With something like this I think it would look best on the ring. :smile: Though who knows, it could make a decent thumb ring too. It's all in whatever your personal style is. :smile:

That ring I would definitely wear on my ring finger.

I prefer large cocktail type rings on my index or middle finger. But a band ring like that belongs on a ring finger for sure.

Thanks so much for all the feedback!! It has been really helpful.

I've been back and forth quite a bit, but I think I've decided on right ring finger.

An extra bonus to this is that I will be able to wear it in place of my e-ring if I become pregnant again. The amount my left ring finger increased is the same size my right finger is normally, haha.

But what it really comes down to is that I think you guys are right. This is more of a classic style and it would probably look best on the ring finger.

Thanks again for all your help! Sooo excited to get this piece! :yahoo:

Thanks so much for all the feedback!! It has been really helpful.

I've been back and forth quite a bit, but I think I've decided on right ring finger.

An extra bonus to this is that I will be able to wear it in place of my e-ring if I become pregnant again. The amount my left ring finger increased is the same size my right finger is normally, haha.

But what it really comes down to is that I think you guys are right. This is more of a classic style and it would probably look best on the ring finger.

Thanks again for all your help! Sooo excited to get this piece! :yahoo:

That is definitely a bonus! I love being able to wear the ring on multiple fingers. It makes it so much more versatile!

For an elegant, classy ring like that, the ring finger is definitely the way to go. It would take away from the timeless elegance of this ring to put it on any other finger.

OMG! What a beautiful ring. Only on the ring finger. It is a classic and deserves a place of honor and shouldn't be worn in a trendy way. My humble but obviously strong opinion:angel:

haha! I think you nailed it for me, I'm looking for a RHR and am really uncomfortable putting things on my middle finger... but I do think it can be done if it's a casual ring like a huge flower cocktail ring or something "trendy" like you said. I had my wedding band resized for my RH when I replaced my e-and wedding set and have it on the ring finger!