Right Hand Ring Decision

the sapphire looks great on your hand. and as another poster stated, it's a great dress up, statement piece but would look great with nice jeans and a crisp white shirt out on a Sunday Brunch. there are so many ways to wear big cocktail rings without actually having to be at a cocktail party ;)

Reactions: kkfiregirl
Another vote for the sapphire! It’s both gorgeous and fun, and looks great on your hand. I agree with those that said the solitaire is beautiful but looks like an engagement ring. And yes, you can wear bling with jeans and a t-shirt!

My choice would be that beautiful sapphire and diamond ring!
Why? Because the sapphire and diamond ring is very unique and gorgeous! You can always buy an emerald diamond later...there's no short supply of ECs but something as different as the sapphire ring, do you think you'll find another?

The sapphire is beautiful but I think the diamond setting cheapens the look. Have you considered having that ring deconstructed and use most of the diamonds to make another piece? Perhaps mount the sapphire with just a halo or side diamonds or a diamond band. It looks uncomfortable to wear as is. The EC is nice too but on the RH the stone would look pretty set horizontally especially since it isn’t so big. Both are nice finds.

Reactions: J.A.N.
Thank you all!
I picked her up today. Sorry it’s cold here so chapped fingers!
Here I am waiting for the school bell to ring at pickup time.
Specs are 4.55 carat brilliant cut sapphire royal blue color with GIA cert
7.24 tcw diamonds g/h color vsi clarity
Platinum vintage 50’s setting.
My wonderful jewelers sized it twice so now it’s perfect.
Much more wearable than it may appear.
Comfortable. Glamorous.
I’m happy
Thank you all again

13203E7E-3394-4D02-9671-54A4E803E066.jpeg