Rhinoplasty at Marble Plastic Surgery

achoo1123

Oct 1, 2023
Here’s my review of Marble PS. Before I booked my appointment for surgery I reached out via KakaoTalk and my consultant Heekyung was so so sweet and kind. She helped me translate throughout the whole process. I decided on Marble PS after checking out two other places and decided to leave a deposit to hold a date as I did not want to wait too long for surgery after landing. The next day after landing I had my f2f consultation with Dr . Kim. The doctor was so soft spoken and very informative. He told me he would try and achieve my wish photos as close as possible but in a safe matter. After the consultations I proceeded to gather everything I would need for the next few days (qtips, saline solution, pumpkin juice). They have a pharmacy located right downstairs next to the elevator which is nice.

Day of surgery-
I arrived at 9:30AM to get ready for my 11AM surgery. Went over the surgery designs with the Dr. Kim one last time. I woke up around 4PM in the recovery room. I was ready to leave in about 15-20 mins. Afterwards, I went downstairs and picked up my prescriptions then I got back to my place and slept off the anesthesia.

Post op day 1-
No pain at all just a lot of swelling. This day I got to take the packing out of my nose. I got there early in the morning and they took the packing out of my nose. It was a tad bit uncomfortable but wow It felt great after being able to breathe.

Post op day 2-
No pain again just more swelling. Worst day of swelling for me was this day. A lot of cold compress and cleaning the areas with saline solution and applying antibiotic ointment.

Post op day 3-
Swelling is slowly moving down my face and now I look like handsome squidward. Not much bruising on the cheeks and eyes just a lot of swelling. The cheeks and under eye area is turning yellow (kind of like the last stages of a bruise). Also took off my ear packing off this night which wasn’t bad at all pain wise.

Post op day 4-7
Tad bit of swelling left behind and just a hint of yellow bruising under my eyes. Spent most of the days walking around and being tourists in Korea.

Overall, I am super pleased with Marble PS and so glad I chose to do my first rhinoplasty here with them. Dr. Kim really is amazing at what he does. My consultant and translator Heekyung really was with me every step of the way.

Attachments

• IMG_3744.jpeg
    IMG_3744.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_9025.jpeg
    IMG_9025.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 37
Reactions: liltay
Your nose is beautiful! Why did you choose Dr.Kim? Im still on the fence on whether i should consult with
Dr. Kim is more on the dramatic side and Dr. Seo is more on the natural side. I had asked for a more dramatic change and so Dr. Kim was recommended. I think It depends on the look you’re going for. :smile: