rrr789

Jan 23, 2022
Hey, I am back with my reviews on getting revision rhino done in Seoul. It's been about 5 days after I got surgery.
I've been living in Korea for work, so after posting that first step I visited some clinics actually.
I have Korean friends who got rhinoplasty, so they recommended me some clinics those are not famous to foreigners.
My first choice was Premier because I like their B&A and thousands of reviews. They don't have English translator so I needed to go with my friend who can help me to communicate with them.
I met Dr. Choi for revision rhino and I wanted to see his work, but it is not my desired nose.

I'm also considering Miho, they are famous for rhinoplasty and I like their B&A and thousands of reviews too.
They have English translator and she answered promptly by Kakao Talk.
Even she answered on Sunday, she was so kind.
I went to Miho. I wanted to get Dr Yoon, their head doctor but the consultant (Song, she is super nice and pretty) told me that Dr. Son is better with my revision rhinoplasty and since I wanted to get a natural nose, I chose Dr. Son.
They said Dr. Son is focused on rhinoplasty 23 years. He doesn't look young, bedside manner was super good.

Surgery plan was :
1) Remove silicone implant L shape
2) Change new implant I shape
3) Tip Plasty with septal and ear
4) Alarplasty (Revision)

After surgery, I was able to come home but uncomfortable.
Then the bruise was the worst the next day, I did ice pack well though.
I went to Miho post 1 day and 3 day, got post care.

Let me update later. If you are interested in getting rhinoplasty in Korea or you have any questions for me, I would be happy to help anyone who is interested.

Reactions: GingerSynpse
:smile:Surgery date: April 2022
:smile:Price Information :
Revision Rhinoplasty with Tip plasty 3 mil
septal cartilage : 0.5 mil
alarplasty : 0.5 mil
Total : 4 mil

They are on promotion now, so I could get them at a good price.

To be continued...

Wow your nose looks great.. thanks for providing the review! What's the name of your surgeon pls? Did you book for the surgery on the day if consultation?

Thank you. It's done finally.
This is the 7th-day post-surgery and they removed the splint and stitches on my nose today.
My surgeon is Dr. Son Won Il, he is super nice. Also, I like my nose.
I went to Miho for a consultation first and met the doctor, consultation by Dr. Son was good, so I put a deposit and got a surgery scheduled.