** Reveal Revolution ** ~Please do not blame me :O)

Dani, you have returned with TRIPLE BANG!!!!! You have certainly blown us away with your super duper gorgeus reveal!! You rule!!

allhail.gif

:lol: merci
I can almost see the red soles from the blue bunch !!

dani, i'm so excited to see you back, and your new shoes, girl, are beyond words! they were beautiful in the first reveal, but with you modeling them, they're out of this world! you have a stunning collection ... absolutely stunning!!! :nuts::nuts::yahoo::nuts::nuts::yahoo:

Merci !!
merc.gif

Speedah - authenticplease - NerdyBirdy - Chins - Carlinha - Vodkaine - Alice -
karwood - sakura - kett - Aikandy - naked - CCKL - lawgirl - Sharkbait -
compulsive - Stinas - kuromi - shoelover - Stephanie - Canarybling - YaYa3 - savvy -
maria12judy

Last edited:
Dani, your three news pairs look amazing on you!!! The red lizzies goes so well with your skin tone and the purple eels are a beautifu and rich color and my faves, the olive python are just breathtaking. You have fabulous taste in shoes and these three exotics are so unique! Congratulations!!!

Gorgeous Dani! I knew you would come back and blow us away!!! Everything is absolutely stunning! And, you definitely had an answer for somebody.:smartass::P

We are purple eel twins too! I have my SO in a numero prive with silver specchio tip. ;)

Dani, your three news pairs look amazing on you!!! The red lizzies goes so well with your skin tone and the purple eels are a beautifu and rich color and my faves, the olive python are just breathtaking. You have fabulous taste in shoes and these three exotics are so unique! Congratulations!!!

di4.gif
Merci PANda hope to get a better skin tone soon :P I need some more sun !

Last edited:
Gorgeous Dani! I knew you would come back and blow us away!!! Everything is absolutely stunning! And, you definitely had an answer for somebody.:smartass::P

We are purple eel twins too! I have my SO in a numero prive with silver specchio tip. ;)
di.gif
Ohhh yes Asha I had that N° Privé always in my mind :heart: sooooooo beautiful :drinkup:
Merci !!!!